Say “right on, right on” to our new tie dye T shirts. These are wonky shirts. Just like the wonky veg in a supermarket, these have a bit of kink…
We said it before, but we’ll say it again. Les Gets DH World Cup brought it. It was such an intense race and given the conditions, it was hard to predict who might take the top spot. What’s even more incredible is the fact the riders that did take the win in both the men and women’s category were both suffering from injury. There were unfortunately crashes and injuries during the duration with some questioning the safety of certain features.
Here are the winning runs, highlights and standings as we head into the next round of the world cup in Maribor in August. Enjoy these DH Highlights from Les Gets.
VIVE LA FRANCE! Damp, sketchy and rowdy – the return of French downhill was a breath of fresh air (and chainsaw fumes) for the world of mountain biking. Watch as Tahnee Seagrave and Thibault Daprella win take the win on French soil for one of the wildest downhill world cups we’ve seen in a while!Red Bull Bike
Results and Standings
- Thibaut Dapréla FRA – 3:33.424
- Max Hartenstern GER – +2.416
- Baptiste Pierron FRA – +2.520
- Connor Fearon AUS – +2.590
- Mark Wallace CAN – +2.781
- Thibaut Dapréla FRA – 390 points
- Troy Brosnan AUS – 270
- Baptiste Pierron FRA – 193
- Max Hartenstern GER – 190
- Greg Minnaar RSA – 180
- Tahnée Seagrave GBR – 4:10.566
- Myriam Nicole FRA – +0.252
- Camille Balanche SUI – +4.914
- Mille Johnset NOR – +5.536
- Monika Hrastnik SLO – +6.531
- Camille Balanche SUI – 390 points
- Tahnée Seagrave GBR – 336
- Valentina Höll AUT – 330
- Myriam Nicole FRA – 320
- Monika Hrastnik SLO – 282
See the full results for all categories and events here.
Women’s Highlights: Les Gets DH 2021
Men’s Highlights: Les Gets DH 2021
Singletrack Sponsored Features
Featured Premier Partner
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Just by signing up you are supporting Singletrack World
Join our mailing list to receive Singletrack editorial wisdom directly in your inbox.
Each newsletter is headed up by an exclusive editorial from our team and includes stories and news you don’t want to miss.
Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.
Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.