There aren’t many riders who can claim to be a 2 x Trials World Champion a Guinness World Record Holder, an adventurer, photographer and content creator, but David Cachon wears all those hats.
- Frame: Patrol Mountain 691 Evo Enduro MTB, 12x157mm Super Boost, 150mm
- Fork: SR Suntour Auron 35 Boost – 160mm
- Shock: SR Suntour Triair 3CR
- Handlebar: PRO Tharsis 3Five High Rise Carbon – cut to 750mm
- Stem: PRO Tharsis 3Five 45mm
- Spacers: PRO carbon
- Grips: PRO Lock On
- Brakes: Shimano XT 4 pistons – 180mm rotors
- Shifter: Shimano XT 12-speed
- Rear Mech: Shimano XT 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano XT 175mm
- Chainring: Shimano XT 32T
- Rims: Alchemist MH27
- Front hub: Alchemist 28 spokes
- Rear hub: Shimano SLX Super boost
- Tires: Vittoria Mazza Graphene 2.0 29×2.6in
- Seatpost: PRO Koryak 30.9 – 150mm
- Seat clamp: PRO
- Saddle: PRO Stealth Offroad Carbon 142mm
David Cachon is a Spanish MTB rider who made a name for himself winning trials competitions, but in recent years he is better known for creating adventure videos, photo epics and generally wheeling through the mountains to the delight of his fans and sponsors.
If you want to get a rough idea of the types of things he likes to get up to then check out his latest edit below.
David Cachon’s Patrol 691 Evo
Want to see more bike checks? Let us know in the comments below!
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.