Chris Porter recently made the trip up to Singletrack Towers to deliver a bike for the bike test of Issue 123 of Singletrack Magazine. Since he’d come all that way, we thought we’d make the most of his time, so after a quick lunch and discussion which ranged through politics to celeriac and the best veg to grow at home, we sat down in front of the cameras for a bit of a chat. You can watch the edited interview here, or if you prefer to read your words rather than watch them, read on…
Thanks for tuning in..
This feature is for members only. If you have an account, please log in. If not, you can get access by registering here for free.
Members get access to exclusive content like this but they also get..
- Fewer ads
- Post comments to stories
- Join in forum discussions
- Sell unwanted kit for free in our Classifieds
- Automatic shop discount on Singletrack merchandise
- Access more members only content
Premier members get more
- Magazine content in print 6x/year post free
- App access to every new issue of Singletrack
- Ad free website
- Big discounts on shop merchandise
- Access downloads like GPX files, PDFs and even iBooks
- Full mag archive access to all Singletrack back issues
Premier membership starts at just 1.99
If you like what we do - if you like our independence then the best way to support us is by joining us. Every penny of your membership goes back into Singletrack to pay the bills and the wages of the people who work here. No shareholders to pay, just the people who create the content you love to read and watch.