Issue 102 will be back from the printers this week, and now’s your chance to pre-order a copy!
Let’s take a peek at what’s inside:
- Singletrack Heroes – it could only be our own Jenn.
- The Great Divide – one of Jenn’s most popular articles, and one of her many amazing riding feats.
- Mark’s Mountain – Mark says ‘no more maybe tomorrow’ and heads of to the Alps to go up, up and up.
- The Matterhorn – Swiss cheese and chocolate pale into insignificance for Daniel Klawczyński – what’s the Matterhorn?
- We Work Here – Hope Technology – Sam Needham goes green with envy.
- 24hr Pedal People – Chipps takes a look at the sleep deprived world of 24hr racing and how it has evolved over the years.
- Classic Ride – Rachel Sokal and Olly Townsend find a spot of Nottinghamshire autumnal colour.
- Bike Test: The Middle Ground – Bikes with 130-150mm rear shock travel. Where do they fit? Are they neither here nor there, or is this a happy medium?
If you subscribe you get a whole extra special section too! Here’s what’s in this issues subscriber section:
- Low Carbon Adventure – Chipps and Beate go on holiday without costing the earth. Can they remember to charge their lights AND their van?
- Editors’ Choice – The crew at Singletrack Towers select their favourite kit, bikes and events from the year.
Our subscribers section is a 16 page section that is included in subscriber copies & Premier dealer copies – Copies purchased from high street newsstand retailers like WHSmith do not include this section. This Subscriber copy is identified by the cover not having any cover lines.
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR A MAGAZINE OF MORE – 16 more tip top pages of awesome!