Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Yet another stealth camper…(very pic heavy)
  • BoardinBob

Is it technically a camper though? I thought there were some specefic things a camper needs to have according to the DVLA (e.g. fixed cooking facilities) – or is it just down to usage?

Current insurer was clueless. I challenged them on it. The only thing they could say was “we don’t insure campers”.

sazter

Yeah to register with DVLA as a camper has certain requirements which my van will also not meet, but if you insure as just a van with no allowance for the conversion work you might not be covered. Like Bob I have insured through Brentacre and simply listed my changes so I am covered. Seems kinda important since I will have gas etc on board! 😀

alexpalacefan

I think all campers should be welcome Sazter. Stealth is just better 😉

Does anybody really fancy a meet-up? Yorkshire/Cumbria/Northumberland?

Nice job BTW Bob, jealous of your MPG

APF

mrlugz
    Free Member

Had a brief chat with BoardinBob on Saturday because I recognised the van from this thread 🙂

Hope you had a good day Sunday, van looks sweet.

Cheers

Alun

BoardinBob

Had a brief chat with BoardinBob on Saturday because I recognised the van from this thread

Hope you had a good day Sunday, van looks sweet.

Cheers

Alun

I felt like a famous rockstar 😳 😆

Didn’t make it out for Sunday unfortunately. Manflu took me down but I can confirm my first proper night in the van went very well.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Yet another stealth camper…(very pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.