Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Xmas eve – what have you all done so far?
  • captmorgan
    Free Member

Up at five am, out the door by half five.
    At Smithfield market for six, quick sausage roll.
    First Guinness at six twenty, repeated until eight am, when we sat down for our full english.
    Back on the Guinness at half eight, repeat until half one, train home at two fifteen.
    Collected by the wife at the station at a quarter to four, dragged down the local by the wife at five. Beer scooter home at seven.

25th year our crew have been out for a Smithfield breakfast on the last working day before Christmas, gets tougher every year.

aracer
    Free Member

Sounds a lot better than last year for you 🙂

TheFlyingOx

I managed to set the mantlepiece on fire, thanks to a few strategically placed candles and Christmas cards… 😳

Megatron

Walked for the first time without crutches or a massive plastic boot after breaking my ankle back in September. Had a quick pootle on my bike just because (not allowed with the ankle thing). Then got scared at the total lack of power from one leg.
    Now wrapping stuff and drinking wine.
    Quite a nice day really.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

whats gone on here? how did you shrink it?

Kryton57

Worked a bit, rode a bit, pick up the parents, now slightly pissed on a Fursty Ferret wondering what time the kids will wake me up and how bad it will feel.

Oh, and I’ve eaten half a mince pie and taken a bite out if a carrot.

Harris
    Free Member

Went to a friends house for breakfast.
    Put up two paintings in the house.
    Went to the pub and had four pints of Loweswater Gold
    Now eating a sausage sandwich
    Banger to follow.

Merry Christmas everybody.

rob2
    Free Member

Took kids ice skating
    Went to village pub
    Did a loop of the quantocks!!
    Put kids to bed
    Drank gin
    🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Walked the dog with my son. Nice day for it.
    Then we visited my ol’ man in his old folks home.
    Spent most of the afternoon watching Saving Private Ryan, never has a film so absorbed my lad.
    Made us some dinner. Chilled. Now hes gone to bed and I will be in a minute!

kimbers

I just watched Skyfall , it was Shit

Walked along the beach at New Brighton today, was good blustery fun with the kids

duncancallum

Went the royal in tocholes drank half a bottle of pinot grinot going to bed now

peterfile
    Free Member

Picked up new car, drove to Loch Fyne and had some lunch and beer at Fyne Ales brewery while listening to the brewers chat to each other about the days brew.

Drove back slowly after snow and hail had sucked all the fun from the road 🙁

leffeboy

squidlord is winning in my book

Was ordered out of the kitchen, so hid in the corner & ate all the sausage rolls, fresh out of the oven. Read “Biggles Defends the Desert”. Fell asleep,

. christas eve has been a mad rush of shopping, cooking, wrapping and preparing so that tomorrow can be spent enjoying. glad it’s done and looking forward to tomorrow

iainc

Ooh, beer and driving, risque 😀

beiciwr64
    Free Member

whats gone on here? how did you shrink it?

Queen 💡

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Xmas eve – what have you all done so far?’ is closed to new replies.