Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Xbox kinetic, your experience of
  • Mantastic
    Free Member

Thinking of getting an Xbox with the kinetic thing. I have heard mixed reviews of this set up, but most these reviews are from people who don’t have xbox’s and is more hearsay. Has anyone actually used it and if so any good?

Thanks

muggomagic

Got one and it’s the one thing that has been lacking from the xbox. Now it can be used for more family orientated gaming.
    Bit like an attachment that turns it into a Wii. The games are fun multiplayer games and the thing works pretty well so long as there is no one directly in front or behind you moving while you’re playing, or it can get confused.

vikingboy
    Free Member

Load of shit IMHO. Games were better on the wii and i prefer move on my ps3 for family type stuff.

chamley
    Free Member

Just got back from spending an evening at my mates playing with his, i think it’s great! Everyone was getting involved, it was great for mucking about with a group of friends. Probably pretty pointless on your own though. Worked really well, didn’t seem to be affected by people moving around in the background. Two thumbs up from me!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

They are superb. I bought a starter kit for my kids as a xmas present after trying one out on demo at Best Buy. They have a slight lag but i was loving the demos. Don’t be put off by the comments here. They are superb bits of kit and they’ve not scratched the surface of what is capable. The PS3 move/wii comments were interesting!

Oh and next year they’ll be Kinect Star Wars…

LMT
    Free Member

I think early adoptors will pay for having the tech first. The stumbling point for me is the price, its the cost of a wii, and if you don’t have an xbox to start with, then it mounts up.

I’ve had a play on one at work and at a mates house, for solo play would probably pass, but as a family toy might get one next christmas instead.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

Iv’e been playing on my mates and for multi player I think it’s mint. Its really fun and works very well. By yourself though your’e probably better of sticking to the normal xbox.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

The forthcoming Steel Battalion Heavy Armour looks superb.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Xbox kinetic, your experience of’ is closed to new replies.