Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • WSBK This weekend Hoorah!!
  • Skyliner
    Free Member

Feels like its been an age since the last race! Who's your money on this weekend? Quite a few brits capable of a win – Rea, Haslam, JT, Crutchlow, Camier, Byrne and Sykes. Beers and Pizza on order as we speak!! I've never seen such a competitive field, here's to a great season!!

Whyte1
    Free Member

i would like to think with the news of 1000cc production based engines taking some of the x 250 boys advantage away , that some of them could progress into Moto GP and do well in a couple of years

br
    Free Member

I was looking on crash.net last night, it looks a good field – shame that BSB seems a bit 'lite'.

Better the Sky+ cranked-up.

smogmonster

Yup, cant wait for it to get underway, ive always found SBK much more entertaining than MotoGP anyway, but with all the Brits in it it should be a helluva season. The only problem i have is that im probably gonna buy an S1000RR in a few weeks (in Motorsport colours), so want them to do well, but also want the top 7 places full of Brits, followed by Nitro Nori in 8th…split loyalties here, wont know who to cheer on.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

JT

I hope he does beter than MotoGP – in a field of 10, you could count on him to come 12th

Did I read someplace that El Rossi was SBKing this year?

Crell
    Free Member

I'd already told my wife about the return, she's not happy 🙂 Roll on Sunday. With the Brit contingent WSB is the new "BSB".

failedengineer

Anyone know if it's repeated on any othetr channels?

Skyliner
    Free Member

I think its just Eurosport with the main rights and they have also taken the live wsbk.com live streaming off too, which is a bugger cos there's holidays booked this year. The wife knows the season is starting! hehee!

Curly68
    Free Member

Shakey has been doing well in testing. Would be nice to see the Kwaks up there as I am a green fan, and a good way to pay homage to the late Alec Wright.
    Nice to have some bike racing back on the box. Summer must be coming!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘WSBK This weekend Hoorah!!’ is closed to new replies.