• This topic has 42 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by kevj.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Wow – that was disgusting!
  • convert

Over the past few days I’ve been annoyed by a big boil thing on the back of my leg right on my (lycra)short line. Quite painful and just a bit unsightly. This morning it came up in a nice big head so like any small boy (hidden within a middle aged body) I gave it a squeeze…… Out of the primordial gloop arose a large black object – about the size of a big pea. Organic rather than a lump of stone re-emerged from a long forgotten accident as it was very solid but still had a bit of give when pressed.

Hair follicle gone wrong, small alien life form, my twin brother that’s been living inside me for the last 40 years??????

allthepies
    Free Member

Did you eat it ?

You need to eat it. 🙂

convert

I was tempted but was afraid it would bite back!

globalti
    Free Member

Could have been an ingrowing hair. They can grow for years and years inside the follicle curling round and round until it all becomes too much.

johnners
    Free Member

I’m so jealous.

djglover
    Free Member

POIDH

trout
    Free Member

what no Picture 👿

johnners
    Free Member

In case that sounded sarcastic, I [u]really[/b][/u] am jealous.

MrSmith
    Free Member

probably fetus in fetu

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nice, Good Morning.

corroded
    Free Member

Some sort of of blood clot?

kevj
    Free Member

Whatever you do, DO NOT google for ‘huge cyst extraction youtube’ (top search result, big cyst on some fellas back).

I was linked to this recently and have only just managed to rid my mind of the image, so thanks for reminding me 😆

wheeliejim
    Free Member

I had something similar on a smaller scale. It’s what globalti said I bet. I reckon you could unravel it and see it’s indeed a hair.

Then see how long it is, and work out how many years it’s been growing…
    😯

Pictures please 🙂

MrsToast
    Free Member

Screw pictures, I want video! In glorious HD!

lucien

Whatever you do, DO NOT google for ‘huge cyst extraction youtube’ (top search result, big cyst on some fellas back).

I did, feel sick, why oh why did I not listen 😳

rugbydick

Why was that guys back full of mashed potatoes?

corroded
    Free Member

OK, since I have a cyst or abcess or something on my back that is currently foul, I’m not going to look at the video. Really not.

johnners
    Free Member

OK, since I have a cyst or abcess or something on my back that is currently foul, I’m not going to look at the video. Really not.

Sounds like a cue for a live webcast to me!

tazzymtb

I watched the vid of the chaps back a while ago, all the way through I kept thinking of the Smash advert aliens laughing 😯

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I should not of read this thread during my lunch *boak*

user-removed
    Free Member

I pulled one of those out of my scalp at the end of a Welsh cycling trip. It wasn’t pea sized though – more like a smallish popcorn kernel. Mine was the result of washing with nothing but cheap soap (no shampoo) for three weeks and resting my head on a minging old travel pillow I suspect.

Managed to completely disgust my wife and her friend by trying to cut it open on the station platform with my swissy.

bigG
    Free Member

that was a really rather awesome video, did she really stick her finger in his back?

lucien

that was a really rather awesome video, did she really stick her finger in his back?

I never got that far with the video and now I’m torn, watch and heave and check out the finger insertion, or trust your comment….. 😯

darrell
    Free Member

Mingin

grahamt1980

How the hell did he let that get so big and full of pus?
    Must have been a mug full at the least.
    Good job it didn’t pop though, would have required repainting the room

bigG
    Free Member

I’m not going to pretend it’s entirely pleasant. The finger insertion isn’t the most brutal bit about the video. Go on, you really want to watch it.

This is a great one for the scab picking fans –
    yuck

RobHilton
    Free Member

Could have been an ingrowing hair. They can grow for years and years inside the follicle curling round and round until it all becomes too much.

I know someone who nearly died from an ingrowing hair coiled around his spine – fist sized he claimed. One day he just collapsed without warning, got rushed to hospital where they found it and chopped it out. Apparently it would have done for him if it’d been another week or two.

No video of it though…

Amos
    Free Member

I had a large boil thing on my inside thigh after a trip to Egypt, so I squeezed and resulting pus came out but then noticed something black. Turned out a sand fly had laid its eggs in me and I was now growing one! This is what the doc said any hoo, course of antibiotics got rid of it in the end

franksinatra
    Amos
    Free Member

Didn’t need to see that this early!

beckykirk43
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member
    Kyle has got a bot fly!

😯

njee20
    Free Member

That first video is epic!

grahamt1980

The bot fly one is amazing. Would definately be happy to have those removed. Big buggers too!

bigG
    Free Member

Bot fly vid has put me off jelly beans for a while…

stevemtb
    Free Member

I just made my flatmate watch the cyst video on youtube saying I’d watched it and he had to see it. He’s just walked away saying he’s going to be sick but forced me to watch it too since I made him watch it.

It’s worse than I ever imagined. 😥

steve_b77
    Free Member

Wowsers

Woody
    Free Member

What amazes me about the cyst video is that it appears to be a DIY job (nice spray of fluid in the face when she made the first incision without a mask) and yet she has some ‘proper’ equipment. I wonder how she plugged the hole that was left?

Sometimes we need reminded that the NHS is quite a good thing!

globalti
    Free Member

I had a small fatty cyst removed from my shoulder years ago and the junior Dr who did the job went all sweaty and pale and had to go and lie down while the nurse finished it off!

Kit
    Free Member

I had a cyst on my back which got infected after a damn midge had a nibble on it. Two weeks later the GP had to lance it, and at the end of the day I was squeezing out pus similar to the first vid 😉 Bloody loved it, having been acne-ridden as a yoof 😀 I now have a scar on my back after the remains of the cyst got taken out!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

It just kept on coming out!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Wow – that was disgusting!’ is closed to new replies.