Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Worrall Thompson – Tea Leaf
  • kevj
    Free Member

Seems he has hit upon poorer times;

Wine and cheese anyone?

wwaswas

low value food items on five separate occasions

all a bit sad, really.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ha ha! Funny.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ready, Steady, Crook.

Ha ha! Funny.

What? The people starving in India, who don’t resort to stealing?

hels
    Free Member

Maybe he was buying ready meals and was too embarrassed ??

SBrock
    Free Member

Unbelievable, I don’t feel sorry for him!

I bet he has more disposable income than me and I don’t go to Sainsbury stealing cheese & wine, no excuses!

What makes it even worse is that it wasn’t just the once!

BobaFatt
    Free Member

amateur

wwaswas

from twitter;

the anthony w thompson diet, cheese and wine followed by porridge

binners

He’s not just let himself down, he’s let us all down….

A Chef getting his cheese from Tesco? Whatever next……. 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What? The people starving in India, who don’t resort to stealing?

No.

Worral Thompson getting done and having to face public humiliation cos he’s a ****.

That’s funny.

Speaking of Madely; some lads off my estate seen him in the West End some time after his very public humiliation over getting caught stealing in Tescos; Lordy, did they give him some stick. Asking him if he could get them various items when he next went shopping. followed him down the street, just hurling abuse at him.

They probbly went up there to shoplift anyway the little bastards. 😆

nealglover
    Free Member

I thinks it’s quite sad rather than funny.

“pointless” shoplifting like that is often a sign of depression or inability to cope with something that’s happened in a persons life.

If that’s The case I can’t see the funny side really.

Harry_the_Spider

I used to work on the Beers, Wines & Spirits section of a supermarket very close to Granada Studios at the time when Madely got caught.

We had a wanted poster of him in the store room.

LHS
    Free Member

Unbelievable, I don’t feel sorry for him!

You obviously have no awareness of someone who is struggling to cope with depression or something worse then.

Not funny at all, imagine if it was a loved one.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

“pointless” shoplifting like that is often a sign of depression or inability to cope with something that’s happened in a persons life.

Yeah yer right I haddunt thought it through propply it izunt funny. 🙁

deviant
    Free Member

Struggling with depression?…. 😆 people need a generous dose of MTFU!

arrpee
    Free Member

A girl I know cheerfully admits to shoplifting from supermarkets all the time (mostly make-up). She could easily afford the items, as she’s on a decent income. Never got the impression that she was thrill-seeking either. From her own accounts, I’ve concluded that she’s just a bit of a moral vacum with an over-inflated sense of entitlement.

On a related subject, I always remember Charlie Brooker describing Worrall-Thompson as having a voice so nasal, he “sounds like a bee playing a kazoo in an envelope”.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Eeek! He shops in Tescos?

And all that “foodie” experiance he has too??

Not funny, not funny at all.

He does have to go home and look face to face with his family and friends..

Not funny.

SBrock
    Free Member

You obviously have no awareness of someone who is struggling to cope with depression or something worse then.

O right is he suffering from depression then? And yes I have an awareness, my sister suffered depression until she ended her life!!!!

Am I missing something? Is there a link between depression and shoplifting?

wwaswas

Is there a link between depression and shoplifting?

Yes.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sbrock – shoplifting like that is often a link with mental distress of some sort.

SBrock
    Free Member

Well if that’s the case, he should seek treatment and be responsible for bringing shame on his family, friends and fellow chefs!

AngusWells

I once bought a packet of Anthony Worrall-Thompson sausages and beneath his picture it said, ‘prick with a fork’.

Boom, boom. Thank you Mr Barry Cryer.

miketually
    Free Member

He backed a hard line against the looters http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/265062

2tyred

Did he arouse suspicion by being Chablis dressed?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

At least he’s put his hand up and said he needs help.

Not like Madeley and other sticky fingered slebs who just get an expensive lawyer.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So hang on, I’m getting confused;

Do we laugh at him for being a knob?

Do we feel sorry for him cos he’s suffering from a mental illness?

Or should we be mindful that he could be using the ‘mental illness’ thing as cover for just being a hypocritical ****?

What is the difference between AWT and this mayn?

deviant
    Free Member

Elfin….the funny little man in your picture appears to be trying to look all ‘gangsta’….while making a gun gesture at what looks like a Tesco value packet of rice….epic fail….has also made the sartorial mistake of wearing the hat indoors and the massive faux pas with the hood also….disgraceful.

donsimon
    Free Member

What is the difference between AWT and this mayn?

Am I to guess that AWT wasn’t part of nationwide riots filling local residents with fear for their lives?
    That dude on his own isn’t much different from AWT, but with a bit of context things might seem different, no?

Junkyard
    Free Member

worse still he is easily recognisable as he showed his face on the photo

I dont know whether this chef has issues or whether he is a cheating thief with no moral compass.

I am not prepared to mock him even though I dont like him.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh Jeeze, so he’s a dirty perv as well now? 😡

That dude on his own isn’t much different from AWT, but with a bit of context things might seem different, no?

What if Basmati Mayn has ‘mental health issues’?

What if AWT is thinking ‘shit, this is gonna look bayd, I’d best think of something… ah I know, I’ll claim I’m suffering from mental illness, yeah, then everyone will feel sorry for me, yeah, that’s it’?

If he genuinely is, then he has my sympathy. If he’s making it up, he’s utter scum.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here is a picture of former Arsenal football player Paul Merson posing with two other blokes and a bayg of Tesco Value Basmati Rice.

I have no idea if the bayg is in fact stolen, but Merson himself has suffered with depression and alcoholism.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Basmati Mayn

Genuine LOL.

Harry_the_Spider

Is Merson turning into a tomato?

DezB
    Free Member

I’m going to ignore the original story and get all judgemental about repliers to the original post. You know, based on their response to this I think I can understand exactly what sort of person they are.
    I learned this on STW.

showerman
    Free Member

arrrrrrr the self service tills good reason to get rid of bloody things hate them all never work as they should

nealglover
    Free Member

If he genuinely is, then he has my sympathy. If he’s making it up, he’s utter scum.

Agree with that.

yunki
    Free Member

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Worrall Thompson – Tea Leaf’ is closed to new replies.