Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Workstands at Lidl
  • l45key
    Free Member

Just a heads up, picked one of these up today, £29.99.

Seems good quality and sturdy.

Definitely worth a look.

DezB
    Free Member

Great PSA. Tell you what, if I didn’t have one, I’d get one of those. Will pass the recommendation on to a few folk. cheers!

magowen100
    Free Member

I know its a little early (considering Lidl only started selling them at 9am) but has anyone tried the stand as yet? Is it sturdy, does the clamp swivel, is it any good?
    Cheers!

l45key
    Free Member

It’s solid, fully adjustable with a swivel clamp, even has a magnetic tool tray.

Love it and very happy with purchase.

wwaswas

I love the token ‘toolbox and bucket at the edge of the shot’ thing going on there to make it look like a ‘proper’ workshop.

Drac

Was going to look this am to see if my local had any in. Completely forgot and can’t be arsed to walk 1/4 to have a look.

mudmonster
    Free Member

Off to try and get one soon, will be using it today. God I love lidl.

Jamie
    Free Member

If I didn’t have a half decent stand already I would be snapping one of these up. Sadly, I can guarantee you these will be on eBay for £60+ shortly.

Dogzyboy
    Free Member

Hoping to pick one up on the way home tonight!

Surfr
    Free Member

I’m heading down after work for a workstand and some new cycling socks.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

none left 🙁

I reckon I’ll pick one of those up today.

Has anyone got any opinions on the cheap speedo ?
    http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/SID-8CCD319C-CFFAE67C/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_14173.htm
    I use a GPS for significant rides, but thought about getting two cheap speedos to leave on the bikes permanently to keep track of my total annual mileage.
    Any reason why these wouldn’t do the job ?

nickjb
    Free Member

All sold out in North Bristol. Lots of people in store looking for them, too.

ourmaninthenorth

None in Irlam.

Just as well – I’m supposed to be saving money, not buying bargains.

Time to order a very expensive turbo trainer instead….

peachos
    Free Member

trailquestgraham – had one of the £5 / 30 function speedos and it was ace. miles better than what you can get from the likes of cateye for 3x the price. it got nicked though.

donks
    Free Member

Blast it….just shot out for lunch and MK lidl has none left.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I managed to get a couple on the way to work. There was only a few in stock even though i went in quite early.

LabWormy

None left in Newcastle (Benwell) at lunchtime. Assistant said they all sold first thing and that people had been phoning from all over the North East to check stock.

toys19
    Free Member

Exeter Marsh Barton all sold out this morning.

swarren27
    Free Member

was 2 left 1 hour ago in the Ramsgate Kent Lidl.

ed80
    Free Member

A guy at work said there were 5 people queuing for the 3 workstands available when the shop opened this morning in Batley.

neninja
    Free Member

For those in Co Durham – there was 1 left in the St Helens Auckland store at 1.30pm

I suspect Spennymoor will probably have a couple left

chvck
    Free Member

Just went to the Aberystwyth branch and there weren’t any there either! Anyone know what brand they are so I can have a looksee online?

Creg

Hope theres some left in my local Lidl on Wednesday

TrentSteel
    Free Member

Was going to go tonight, but after reading the hype I went during my lunch break to a different store, managed to grab the last one! guy came in about 1 minute after me looking for one too, he looked a bit gutted when he saw me clutching the last one in a death grip.

dthom3uk

Sold out in both stores in Huddersfield. ****…

Jamie
    Free Member

Hope theres some left in my local Lidl on Wednesday

Pfft!

billysan
    Free Member

None left in the Oxforf Road store in Reading.

Creg

Pfft!

I live in the north east where everything is deprived and everyone is unhealthy…so I’m in with a chance 😉

steve_b77
    Free Member

Got the wife to get me one this morning

carbon337
    Free Member

Sent Mrs to Alnwick for one – she is pregnant and full of hormones so stand back if there is only one left.

Drac

Think I’ll skip calling by on the way back from the school pick up then.

CheesybeanZ

just got the last one in our local store 😮

Milkie
    Free Member

Further North of Bristol… They didn’t have any in today, had everything else!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Funnily enough I was on my way to LiDLs, when I got knocked off me bike! How heavy are the workstands? Thinking of picking up two if anyone off here isn’t able to get one. Would only want postage if so. Won’t bother if it’s too much mind.

Anyone looked at the panniers? Thinking about getting a set for shopping duties.

Surfr
    Free Member

chvck – Member
    Just went to the Aberystwyth branch and there weren’t any there either! Anyone know what brand they are so I can have a looksee online?

Balls 🙁

sweepy
    Free Member

I thought id miss these as off sick, but the gorgeous girl at work nipped in and got one for me, and one for my mate. 🙂

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

None in Basingstoke. 🙁

pinches
    Free Member

dad picked me one up on his way to work at 8AM when they opened in Morecambe. 5 people cuing for the 4 stands they had in stock, a minor altercation ensued when the guy in front of my dad wanted to buy 2!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“but the gorgeous girl at work nipped in and got one for me”

You’re in there!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Workstands at Lidl’ is closed to new replies.