Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Working today!!
  • thehustler
    Free Member

So who else is stuck at work that would love to be out riding ? On the plus side I rode in (20 miles) and will ride the same home later, summer sucks…..

creamegg
    Free Member

yep ive been in work for the last 8 hours and havent seen my bike in the last 14 weeks but its my last weekend working abroad and im taking rest of the year off so ill be catching up on lost time on the bike from wednesday onwards 😆

seanoc
    Free Member

Yep, but working from home.

flybywire
    Free Member

working for the next 57mins 🙄

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

here till 5 then off to wild camp on island

Clover

Working today too. Rode in but only a few miles. Riding home the long way . Shop busy but with people who are over warm and only want to browse. Can’t blame them really but also can’t help wishing I was outside!

lesoxdh
    Free Member

working till 7pm today. same as rode into work but no time after work to ride. plus i am working tomorrow as well.

v8ninety

Working 0630-1830 about an hour away from home today and tomorrow. Then nights. Boo. Then four days off though, so hope the weather holds…

fatandunfit
    Free Member

11th of 12 twelve hour shifts today, followed by being away for a training course next week. Will be next Saturday until I get on my bike, but suppose I should really spend some time with the family

dantsw13

I’ve been off work all week, ridden twice, riding tomorrow night, but today is cricket and BBQ day!! Sorry if that isnt what you wanted to hear!!

weirdnumber
    Free Member

I’m working until 7 today and working tomorrow as well 🙁 just getting browsers and kids dribbling ice creams all over the shop.

zbonty

Just finished. Lovely out.

Not ridden all year due to back injury so no more frustrated than normal!

There’s a strong breeze today. My old commute home of 25 miles in a fairly straight line east to west would have been wind assisted big time.

zippykona

In the shop today, been busy. Home via the pub at 6. Tomorrow off in the garden. Biking Tuesday.

Clover

You allow ice creams in your shop 😯

I have developed a special kind of look for them kind of between horror, bemusement, and disbelief. I am working on a nuance of apoplectic rage to come. Usually they realise that they’re about to commit a major faux pas before I have to ask them to leave. 😀

It’s a nice shop full of expensive hand made things which do not do well in the presence of ice cream…

Dancake
    Free Member

Work today and tomorrow but should fit in a few late evening rides before nightshift next week.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Worked from 9am till 6pm,was sunny all day,until i started driving home,then went all cloudy,and now looks like its going to rain

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Working today!!’ is closed to new replies.