Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Work Q; anyone create interactive training material?
  • Bream
    Free Member

I’m tasked with creating some remote (or e-learning) training material for truck workshops worldwide, basically it’s a combination of written text (service manual), animation and vocals.

I’ve been recommended ISpring but just wondered before I jump into this avenue if there was another good/better software option?

TIA.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Hi Bream, how professional do they need to look? How complex will they be?

spacemonkey

Hi Bream

I do exactly that – build interactive online training/elearning. Too complex to explain in a post, but PM an email (in profile) and I’ll get back to you.

EDIT: tis complex because variables include; budget, level of interactivity and assessing, SCORM and LMS requirements (if any) etc.

Bream
    Free Member

Well, as professional as it can look from a begineer with the software 😉 Text and animations are very preofessional.

I have been working with an excellent sub-contract company who have created the animations, they have quoted for creating the e-learning side of it as well but it was more than we had in the budget for this year. So I offered to have a go as I’m reasonable with most software once the learning curve is done.

I’ll drop you an email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Work Q; anyone create interactive training material?’ is closed to new replies.