Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Wish me luck!
  • jonnych
    Free Member

Driving test tomorrow morning, any positive vibes appreciated!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

Good luck.

ojom
    Free Member

Drive safely and defensively but progressively and you will be fine.

Have fun!

project
    Free Member

A mate of mine when we where teenagers,we persuaded him that when the examiner got in the car, reach across and pull the door handle,to ensure its properly closed.

So Steve had his test next day,examiner introduced himself,and asked Steve to drive off, suddenly Steve remembered what we had told him and leaned accross and pulled on the door handle when stopped at traffic lights, when asked ,why, by the examiner, Steve said because the door doesnt lock sometimes, and i was told to pull it to check it was shut properly.

Instant result, test failed, and cancelled, due to serious safety concerns,examiner got out and got taxi back to test centre,Steve had to walk home, as he wasnt allowed to drive,being a provisional driver.So said the examiner.

Oh best of luck.

zaskar
    Free Member

He's right, enjoy it -you are there to show you are a good driver.

Relax, stay sharpish and drive like you've been taught.

GL 😛

Cougar

Relaxing is the key. Couple of Jack Daniel's before the test will do it. (-:

Good luck dude. Don't stress it and you'll be fine.

eth3er
    Free Member

Good luck.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Good luck, I passed first time. 8)

eth3er
    Free Member

How did it go?

donks
    Free Member

Just remember your provisional lience…i forgot mine and only remembered a few mins before the test…result was FAIL.

jonnych
    Free Member

PASSED!!!! first time that is 8) Thanks for all the good vibes, must have been those that did it!

ski
    Free Member

Well done, now go test your new skills with a trip to Swindon

😉

eth3er
    Free Member

Congrats, you know you couldn't have passed without the good vibes :-). Now go buy yourself something bangerlicious.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Wish me luck!’ is closed to new replies.