Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Will I go to hell for eating an easter egg before easter Sunday.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It is a well known fact that Jesus ate easter eggs for the last supper or something like that but if I eat one before easter Sunday will I go to hell or be struck by lightening.? Morrison’s are doing cream egg ones for a pound and they come with two cream eggs in.! Bargain. 😀

naedeyw
    Free Member

See you in hell, fatboy…. 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Yes. It could be a child’s face next time.

CountZero

There’s a very special place in purgatory reserved specifically for people like you. Satan and all his minions will be queuing up to do unimaginable things to you for that. 😈

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Wherever, I’ll be there too.

Eating easter eggs before easter ?
    Is this what Santa died for ?

petrieboy

I’ll see you there <sitting munching an egg belonging to petrietoddler>

mrmo
    Free Member

cream eggs obviously don’t count, so by association any chocolate that is in the same packet as a cream egg is fair game, then by association all Cadburys eggs don’t count, which also mean Toblerone, Milka, Diam, etc are ok, but you can’t have Mars eggs.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

cream eggs obviously don’t count, so by association any chocolate that is in the same packet as a cream egg is fair game, then by association all Cadburys eggs don’t count, which also mean Toblerone, Milka, Diam, etc are ok, but you can’t have Mars eggs

Liking the logic.

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve eaten the caramel creme eggs, but left the big choccy egg.

That’s alright isn’t it?

cranberry
    Free Member

If you eat your Easter egg before Easter Sunday then little baby Jesus won’t come back.

brakes
    Free Member

does anyone do a solid Easter Egg?
    if not, can you buy easter egg molds? if you can (which you can, I just checked), I’m going to make one.
    but I won’t eat it until Jesus comes back from his wilderness holiday

emma82
    Free Member

Eat it and rot in eternal hell fatty.

brakes
    Free Member

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i have been eating easter eggs since early feb!! had them on offer for a pound so got them for all my family, i ate them so i replaced them ate them and replaced them not eaten the 3rd time round so far!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Will I go to hell for eating an easter egg before easter Sunday.?’ is closed to new replies.