• This topic has 97 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by wl.
Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Will I be fired if
  • toys19
    Free Member

OT nedrapier – you havent responded to any of my emails…. boo hoo..

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Did you mtfu and do it then?!

matt_outandabout

*awaits vimeo link*

jhw
    Free Member

No – but I will do this once my notice is in.

I have made progress on one front. I have established there is no CCTV coverage – I had been worried as a couple got busted for inappropriate activity over the Christmas period a while back – the rumour was that security caught them on CCTV but in fact what happened was they were so drunk that they didn’t realise they were doing it in a lit up room with a glass wall opposite the Reprographics suite which stays open all night. So CCTV ought not to be a problem.

Gotama
    Free Member

All fart no poo.

jhw
    Free Member

Are you calling me…a popcorn fart?

Gotama
    Free Member

Just eagerly awaiting the day you tell the gobby girl to shut her cakehole and then leave the office via the stairwell on your bike. If its all a ruse it could be the biggest forum disappointment EVER. Personally I’m worried you have no follow through.

jhw
    Free Member

I scoped it – it’s a f***ing big staircase! I will give this a shot in due course, don’t worry.

Forum peer pressure is a surreal thing 🙂

oldnick

“Better to have pressure from peers than have no peers” Sage Francis 😉

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Mm6MFUyy8[/video]

muddodger
    Free Member

I fear this is never going to happen..

[dare’s ya!]

Mantastic
    Free Member

Your ego is writing cheques your body can’t cash

monsteryeti
    Free Member

Just spent 5 minutes of my christmas holiday reading this thread, I will be massively disapointed if you don’t do it now…… 😆

mattk
    Free Member

walk the stairs and film it. then post it on here, and we can all decide the best lines for you to take for maximum gnar.

reminds me of a thread ages ago describing a drop off into a playground someone couldn’t work out how to do. there were diagrams and everything.

sas
    Free Member

** Bump **

Any new developments yet?

Tracker1972
    Free Member

When I saw this had resurfaced I was really looking forward to a video!
    Oh well…

matt_outandabout

wl
    Free Member

Tell them you did it for a sick kids’ charity – they’ll look tight if they sack you, and they’ll want to avoid the shitty PR. In fact, you could actually do it for charity…less of a deviant fun-factor though…

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Will I be fired if’ is closed to new replies.