Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Will a Thule 591 Carrier take a Scott Ransom?
  • namastebuzz
    Free Member

As per the title – anyone used a Thule 591 carrier to carry a Scott Ransom?

Just checking the downtube will go in the carrier.

Cheers 🙂

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Anyone?

mbr30
    Free Member

Yes no probs. I have one for sale if you want one!

Kbrembo
    Free Member

mbr30….How much for the pro-ride

namastebuzz
    Free Member

OK thanks mbr30.

Thhe guy getting them needs 3 and he’s just gonna order them all with the roof bars but thanks for the offer.

Go ahead Kbrembo…….

neil853
    Free Member

If that’s the one which clamps on the Downtube (i get confused between the model no but I’ve had both) then they don’t, I had to get the axle mounted one which imo was a bit better anyway. Where the clamp goes interferes with where the shock is.

mbr30
    Free Member

I’m selling a 591 and aero roof bars for £100.

Will also throw in the clamps and golf fit kit if wanted

namastebuzz
    Free Member

If that’s the one which clamps on the Downtube (i get confused between the model no but I’ve had both) then they don’t, I had to get the axle mounted one which imo was a bit better anyway. Where the clamp goes interferes with where the shock is.

Aah! So the downtube clamp WON’T fit on the Ransom? THe axle mount one is an option but then you’ve gotta stick the wheel in the car which kinda defeats the purpose. I know you can get a wheel mount too but it isn’t gonna fit with three bikes on the roof. 🙁

orangeman5
    Free Member

namastebuzz – If you post up your contact info i can send you details of how we secure my pals carbon ransom.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Cheers

E-mail should be in profile now 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Will a Thule 591 Carrier take a Scott Ransom?’ is closed to new replies.