Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Wiggo's chances?
  • seth-enslow666
    Free Member

I'm going for a AC crash, a big loss of time and Lance takes glory!

anagallis_arvensis

bodes well for next year, could see him in Lances team next year along with Cav

on what do you base that?

aracer
    Free Member

Wiggins… could see him in Lances team next year along with Cav

Given Wiggins left the High Road/Columbia HTC team because they were too focussed on just delivering Cav to the finish, how likely do you really think that is?

mrmo
    Free Member

millar, on team sky, i don't see it, his history and the idea of a clean team.

shoefiti
    Free Member

It's good that teams are now taking past indescresions into account with their signings if this is true. I was always amazed at his excuse for those syringes they found in Biaritz, reminds me of the time that Coleen told 'heat' magazine of the time she found a pair of Pat Butchers dirty underwear in Rooney's car glove box, he said that he was 'through with all that' and only kept them 'just kept them their to remind him of how low he had sunk'

Maybe i'm imagining that last part, but i don't think that the sport should be as forgiving for obvious cheats as Coleen is, it's just another way of saying that they kinda understand 'why' they did it, which makes me think that such a team may turn a blind eye to it in the future?

Hodge-Podge
    Free Member

It's good that teams are now taking past indescresions into account with their signings if this is true. I was always amazed at his excuse for those syringes they found in Biaritz, reminds me of the time that Coleen told 'heat' magazine of the time she found a pair of Pat Butchers dirty underwear in Rooney's car glove box, he said that he was 'through with all that' and only kept them 'just kept them their to remind him of how low he had sunk'

Maybe i'm imagining that last part, but i don't think that the sport should be as forgiving for obvious cheats as Coleen is, it's just another way of saying that they kinda understand 'why' they did it, which makes me think that such a team may turn a blind eye to it in the future?

Interesting parallel…. 😕

aracer
    Free Member

Why is anybody even discussing the idea of Millar (or Wiggins or Cav) on Sky team? They've all said they're not leaving their current teams.

aP
    Free Member

I would be the most surprised person alive if there was any suggestion about Bradley doing anything funny, he was in my club from the point he took up cycling and Stan Knight was THE most anti drug person around.
    Bradley has just made the decision to switch from track to road finally after several years of trying to do both, still quite amused by this

All the muscles needed for sprinting on your arms/shoulders dissapear, leaving your legs

– you do know that he was an endurance track rider don't you?

shoefiti
    Free Member

Interesting parallel….

I thought so, i thought of it whilst sitting in the dentist's waiting room, the choice of literature is quite far removed from horse and hound 😛

molgrips
    Free Member

Wiggo's clearly lost loads of body fat – you can tell by the mugshot on the BBC site and the more current one they use in the live text commentary where he has shorter hair – he's well thinner. According to interview I read somewhere he really worke dhard with a nutritionist to prevent muscle loss…

Anyway he's certainly playing his cards close to his chest. I really don't think we've seen what he's capable of, since all he's done is keep within reach of AC and LA. Maybe he's waiting for the TT.

aracer
    Free Member

Maybe he's waiting for the TT.

Comments from him a few days ago and Contador today would suggest both of them think he's going to do quite well in that…

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Wiggo's chances?’ is closed to new replies.