Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wiggle Sneaky mofo's
  • NagsNog
    Free Member

Just got stung for £3.99 postage that i did not select as an option..

They tell me i have to de select that option as priority dispatch is the default setting..OK my fault for being in a hurry and not reading properly but, that is just sly and deliberate to catch folk out…Bas***s

Standard should be the default and you should choose otherwise aaaarrrgghhhhh….

wwaswas

it is a bit cheeky to have to opt in to free postage.

probably makes them some money though.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Its always been like that….

goog
    Free Member

open your eyes 🙄

easygirl

i used wiggle loads, never been caught with this?

TooTall
    Free Member

Get yer mum to do your shopping for you. I think you might be safer.

There there.

clareymorris

That happened to me once so i emailed them and i said I meant to pick free postage, so they refunded me!!

uplink
    Free Member

I always select free postage – it turns up quicker

BigDummy
    Free Member

So you don't check your order before paying for it? An interesting approach. 🙂

Somewhere on the internet, someone is whining that free postage is the default option on some website somewhere and obviously everyone should assume he's happy to pay £3.99 to have his good NOW! 😉

NagsNog
    Free Member

Aye , its my fault i admitted that, it is sly though..congratulations to all the folk who are better than me and never made the mistake.
    I have ordered many times and must have realised this but just missed it as i was in hurry..still took 3 days aswell got stuff before next day on standard post…oh well…

Clarrymorris i emailed them and they said tough its your fault in as many words…. 👿

its just sneaky….and they know it is…. ❗

NagsNog
    Free Member

Somewhere on the internet, someone is whining that free postage is the default option on some website somewhere and obviously everyone should assume he's happy to pay £3.99 to have his good NOW!

Eh!!!

ac282

Ryanair must love you.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

yes u should have checked and yes I'm sure they do it to catch people out, which leaves customers p!$$ed off.

Note Merlin, CRC, PBK all default to free postage, so prob safer to use these if in a rush in future.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Sneaky mofo's’ is closed to new replies.