Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wiggle Clothing Returns Policy
  • brassneck

Just a warning for those of you who also don’t read all the small print before you buy.

I purchased a pair of Retro Tech Gore gloves, buying a medium as this is what all my gloves are. Paid the 3.99 delivery to be sure I get them for a sportive at the end of this week.
    Delivered nice and quick, only to find Medium = Munchkin in Gore land, so I bagged them straight back up and requested an exchange..

Only Wiggle don’t do exchanges. They only do refunds and will not refund your postage on clothing at least, so I’m £5 (I had to pay return postage, fair enough) out of pocket. Not a fortune, but enough to make me suggest you may wish to purchase clothing elsewhere or be very sure it’s a good fit before you buy.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Eh?

I’ve returned gloves before, and they have refunded me the postage costs before..

foxyrider
    Free Member

Nope – if they are faulty they will refund your postage and payment – if the wrong item is ordered they will refund or exchange the money for the item if in good nick – having done this myself on a recent item.

The exchange is done by ordering the correct item and sending the original item back via the online prinatble form. When they recieve your return they will credit you a refund. i.e you are out of pocket for 2 items until they credit you for the first item!

Yup its the only problem with mail order – you need to know what to buy before you order i.e. size, style etc. Via the LBS you can try it on and see it in teh flesh unless you go to the mail order shop if they have one like Merlin etc!

thomthumb
    Free Member

shoulda gone CRC

aracer
    Free Member

Am I missing something here? Why should they refund the priority postage for something you got and don’t want, but isn’t faulty?

foxyrider
    Free Member

shoulda gone CRC

– Why – their process is no different – you have to pay for postage unless it faulty and teh exchange process is the same whatever!

So have free postage and want priority postage? (Which IMHO only speeds up delivery when they are really busy i.e. holidays and xmas etc) and then refund your postage coz you ordered the wrong item. You wouldn’t expect a LBS or BS to give you back your petrol money if you drove down?

tooslow
    Free Member

Sounds like a reasonable policy to me.

Drac

I know I bought some wrong size jeans and took the back to the shop, they wouldn’t refund the cost of my fuel for this.

scaredypants

aye, poor rantette really

(though wiggle are a bit cheeky, defaulting back to priority post even if you’ve already chosen free & then alter your basket)

I do have some sympathy – at least you didn’t shaft a LBS by trying on there & then ordering online so you’re on the moral high ground initially

grumm
    Free Member

Why bother with priority post, you’re not going to get it any faster than next day anyway, which it normally is?

I have bought stuff from them and changed it (ok ordered it again in the right size and got a refund for the original item), and they pay return postage. Seems fair enough to me.

Digimap
    Free Member

Wiggle XXX return policy is…. aces!

Ordered a new lid and it makes me look like the mekon. Sent it back and it’s all been refunded in double quick time. Great service, the £3.90 to post it back recorded was cheaper than going to my lbs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Clothing Returns Policy’ is closed to new replies.