Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • Wife has ordered some UGG boots should I leave ??
  • shredder
    Free Member

Some time ago asked if peoples views of Ugg boots matched mine ie chav tastic / ugly etc

It was a vote of confidence in my favour.

So she has now ordered some so should I ;

A – Never leave the house with her when she has them on
    B – Let it be and just accept this slip into chav land
    C – Wee in them
    😉

Thanks for any advice

Drac

My wife has a pair I bought her them, I hate them but it's not me who wears them and she loves them.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Why are you even asking?
    You should have left by now.

anonymouse
    Free Member

I don't think they look too bad when new. They do wear very unevenly though and it doesn't take long for them to look sloppy and horrible. this can be prevented by either not wearing them outside carpeted areas or weeing in them so they're not worn at all.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Is she going to Tesco's shopping wearing her PJ's and ugg boots..then meating her m8s for coffee..yeah leave!

Konastoner
    Free Member

Wear em on your next outing, will keep your tootsies toastie! Then you can wee in them 😉

FoxyChick
    Free Member

A

They are slippers ffs! Get yourself some old man's slippers from M&S and go out in them. See how she likes it! 😉
    I HATE them with a passion!
    CHAVTASTIC!! 8)

Drac

then meating her m8s for coffee..yeah leave!

But not before you get pics of her meating her mates. 😯

speaker2animals

Fine just let her know that you won't be seen out with her if she wears them. Which isn't like saying she shouldn't wear them now is it?

I don't dislike them but what a pile of poo. You can tell the ladies wearing them the first time, their heels are actually walking over the soles. From then on the side becomes the bottom/sole. They may work fine in Oz where it's bone dry over large areas for long periods of time. But sloppy, wet, mucky UK? Yr avin a giraffe mate!

mudshark
    Free Member

To my shame my wife has some but only uses them as slippers.

anonymouse
    Free Member

To my shame my wife has some but only uses them as slippers.

Because that's what they are.

organic355
    Free Member

Hope she didnt order from any of THESE sites?

My GF did and they never turned up.

mudshark
    Free Member

Well yes that's fine but still seems chavvy to me. Perhaps better than the big lion feet things she used to wear….

Dylan08
    Free Member

MTFU

They look great with nothing but a pair of stockings! enjoy!

Ti29er
    Free Member

Can you make sure they disappear?

Although we are rather skirting around the issue here.
    What is going on in her head that makes her think, "Doez uu know what? Those Ugg boots look way cool. When I'm in Asda wiv me m8, we can ave donuts & like large it up".
    Seriously (apologies for the put on Chavness as i really have no real idea how your lovely wife speaks)- it's the whole thought process that would worry me as what has lead to her believing she wants part of the Chav action, and maybe more importantly, what's next?

Leave now with your dignity in tact. 😉

nigew
    Free Member

Shameless plug here, if shes a size 5,5 and wants bailey buttons i have a pair on Ebay ending in 3hrs currently at £50!
    And yes you should leave her.

As organic said avoid any of those sites, my daughter bought these from Uggs of london and they sent the wrong size then refused to accept them back!
    looks like she is going to lose money on them, silly girl 🙄

olie
    Free Member

Angela absolutely spot on!!!!

Ugg boots are actually called ugly boots in OZ and were originally a means of using the off cuts from dead sheep to make tough slippers for ranchers and cattle hands.

Slipper use is OK, outside use=morons

the_lecht_rocks

they are fukkn stupid and i have banned mrs tlr from even contemplating – seriously !

shredder
    Free Member

As I thought I shall wee in them and then leave !

tazzymtb

get some mens uggs and go out with her when she's in hers. the naff "his n hers" look should soon put her off.

If that doesn't work lighter fluid and zippo should sort it. 😀

jackthedog
    Free Member

ugg what?

clubber
    Free Member

My wife has a pair that I got her because that's what she wanted for Xmas. Not really my cup of tea but then she can't see the point in paying similar money for bike stuff but still does because that's what I want. Seems reasonable enough.

What uggs for grumpy old men? 🙄

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I'm just SO glad I don't have a chavvy wife!! 8)

davey_clayton
    Free Member
    Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I HATE UGGS! But if they are slippers .. why would you pay £100 for them? and if they are so "trendy" no-one can see them?

I would do more than wee in them then leave! I wouldn't really wear something that I liked but MR MC thought was awful! and vice versa … otherwise I'd spend all my time looking at him when he was in asid item thinking "you look like a scruffy/chavvie/idiot (delete as app) ****"!!! ut I guess each to their own!

footflaps

I think you can now get a Divorce automatically (no fault Chav clause) – you just tick the box, attach the receipt for Ugg boots and post it back.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

now go buy her some ill fitting "Joggies" 20 Lambert and Butler, a fluro scrunchie and a PAYG mobile with a Nee-Yo ringtone

then you'll have someone you'll be proud to stand next to

sc-xc

They are just shoes. Get over it.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Shredder.

See where this has gone?!

It might have been best to have said it was your best mate's gf / wife who had ordered the boots and ask our opinions.
    Why one resident of this parish thinks an"l intercourse is at all reverent in the context of these boots escapes me somewhat, but it is a public forum, so we have to accept such comments.

Wee and run I think might be the only option now!

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Depends what she looks like in them..

hitman
    Free Member

yes

Grimy
    Free Member

Ive upset so many chavets by pointing at there UGGs and comenting loudly to my mates "look she's wearing slippers the scruff". Women are quite sensitive to this behaviour and the younger ones usually go quite red. Yes I'm an opinionated cock, but they are bloody awfull, and half the time the heals are buckled over and their walking like tards. Cant be good for your feet.

Round the house, great. But leave the house with them on, that grounds for divorce.

2hottie
    Free Member

My GF has a pair and she **** hates chavs. So why did she get some you may ask? well she bloody wanted too. She looks very nice in them and she takes care of them due to them costing a fortune or the same as a new xtr mech. Those you see on the chavettes are more than likely copies and not the real thing. The folding over at the heels you are talking about are down to bad build quality of these copies. The real ones have supports around the ankle to stop this happening.

domino

They are just shoes FFS! Yes I wear them and no I don't look like a chav.

Digger90 I think your comments are especially uncalled for.

ackie
    Free Member

My mother has just returned from Australia with a pair of size 6-12 months Baby Ugg boots for my unborn Son.
    They are very cute but I'm not sure I want my Lad in them 😉
    Are Ugg boots for boys

Ti29er
    Free Member

Are Ugg boots for boys

Discuss!

Don't you start!

It's crystal clear from the posts here what wearing Ugg Boots means in a broader social context in the UK. And it's only females who think they're acceptable – again – read the replies above.

Put them in the bin and never, ever, mention this event again (would be my advice).

samuri
    Free Member

You know what the answer is….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'll risk a flaming here by saying that I quite like them, and I think my wife looks good in hers. The trouble is, in this country, they appear to have become the footwear of choice for scratters, most of them are dodgy copies, and they dont look right when worn alongside horrible trackies. When she gets in from work, I'll direct her to Diggers post regarding the Ugg / bumming theory – it's friday, you never know! 😉

llama

oh dear our house is full of them 6 pairs last count

KINGTUT
    Free Member

clubber – Member

My wife has a pair that I got her because that's what she wanted for Xmas. Not really my cup of tea but then she can't see the point in paying similar money for bike stuff but still does because that's what I want. Seems reasonable enough.

What uggs for grumpy old men?

**is gobsmacked**

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Wife has ordered some UGG boots should I leave ??’ is closed to new replies.