Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whyte Titanium Hardtail
  • menace
    Free Member

Just got the Whyte 2009 brochure through and like the look of the new Whyte Ti hardtail a lot.

Has anyone got one or seen one in the flesh? Any pics or views appreciated

Cheers

tails
    Free Member

i think dibbs has one i’m sure he’ll be along soon, look great but ££££

GJP
    Free Member

dibbs has one. He posted a thread a couple of weeks ago now with some tempting pics

Dibbs
    Free Member

It’s lovely 😀
    I got my frame just before xmas, but I know the importer (ATB sales) only had a few left by the end of January.
    If you go for the frame option bear in mind that it uses a BB30, bottom bracket and they’re a bit hard to come by, but the frame also comes with an adapter sleeve to allow you to use a normal BB.

The frames are made by Litespeed BTW.

mosschops
    Free Member

They have a demo 17″ medium in Addiktion cycles in St Albans, loving the curly seat stays, bit of a wallet buster though

Dibbs
    Free Member

My LBS have just told me that Whyte have sold all of the current batch they’re having another batch made and they have orders for 75% of those already.

speaker2animals

Titanium bike in high price shocker? They are being made by Litespeed in US not East Europe/Far East so never going to be comparable price wise to Cotic/Charge etc. The Lynskey 456 Ti’s used some clever speccing of lower cost parts, like dropouts to help keep the price “low”. O personally think the price is acceptable for what you’re getting. Look ace IMHO.

Oh I wish I had me old job!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whyte Titanium Hardtail’ is closed to new replies.