Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Whyte 146
  • Nonsense
    Free Member

That new Whyte 146 looks really nice. Or is it too close to a Marin for the prejudiced STW massive to accept? Anyone have any info on list prices for frames and full builds?

fbk
    Free Member

Funnily enough – I've just seen the pics of that. Having just come back from the Alps, I'm currently working out what body parts I need to sell by October 🙂

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

There's a bit on BM about it – they're going to do 2 bikes, neither of which is likely to be cheap looking at the specs…

flyingfox
    Free Member

oops.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flyingfox
    Free Member

They're amazing and I can't wait to get our "demo" one in (well, mainly mine!). Retail at £2999 and £3999 for the XX one dripping with sexy stuff.

That's what I'm talking about. Only bike brand we've got so far who's retaining or lowering prices on most models for next year.

Nonsense
    Free Member

Atb gave me the same prices when I called. Shame they aren't doing a frame only by the looks of it.

flyingfox
    Free Member

Nothing's impossible at ths stage but I was told it would be later in the year, if they do.

grahamh
    Free Member

Would that be one of these?

uplink
    Free Member

Hang on, I think I can hear one coming this way

false alarm, it was a loose floor board

flyingfox
    Free Member

I should spend some more time on this. You guys have such epic chat, I could learn a thing or two.

fbk
    Free Member

Uh oh – just looked at the whyte 2011 site. The 146 looks a beast. AND it will be coming out in frame only options.

I must not test ride this bike……….

PJM1974
    Free Member

It's a shame I've just bought another bike otherwise I'd buy this in a second.

I know Marin isn't a fashionable brand, but then my other bike is a Spesh.

My Wolf Ridge has been excellent so far, it's a confidence expanding bike with a character far removed from the Marin typecasting.

The thought of a bike with the same aggressive geometry in a sub 27lb package is mouthwatering

Rockplough
    Free Member

Lovely looking thing. It's essentially a carbon Attack Trail isn't it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Whyte 146’ is closed to new replies.