Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Why oh why
  • jimster
    Free Member

do we let these scum live – I've got a VW Camper for sale, and I've parked it outside my house. Popped out to it this morning and some lowlife has decided to put a brick through the windscreen!!

They really pi55 me off – not bad enough that half of them are too lazy to work, but they feel the need to vandalise somebody else's property!!

W@nkers the lot of them!!!

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Someone will be along in a minute to explain how it's actually your fault.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

S'alright. The Conservative government is going to price these buggers out of existence anyway.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I reckon I'm too lazy to do 98% of all available jobs at what they pay…

also the death penalty for vandalism is harsh 🙁

roper
    Free Member

What makes you think half of them are unemployed?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He didn't say 'unemployed', he said 'too lazy to work'.

So it could have been an STWer…. 😯

binners

The poor little mites are just victims of our corrupt capitalist system. You on the other hand, with your fancy VW camper, are a symbol of their cruel oppression

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hang on, Volkswagen????

Need I say more?

jimster
    Free Member

What makes you think half of them are unemployed?

Lets just say I live near the "rougher" part of Malvern where the scallies don't need to get up until 12 unless they're signing on or the local pushers got a bargain deal.

fancy VW camper,

It's 23 years old ffs!! Most the cars on the chav estates are at least '09 plates!!!

The Conservative government is going to price these buggers out of existence anyway.

No, the Conservative government will cut the feds even more and the streets will just become no-go areas. The feds don't go anywhere near the park at the back of us as it is!!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

it must be because it's the only crime I've experienced (bar assault), car vandalism winds me up like nothing else

coffeeking
    Free Member

One of the problems with parking on the road. This is why I bought a house that was fairly small but had loads of drive space, so I don't end up killing someone with a nail-filled baseball bat. I consider it a life-preserving move, on multiple counts.

I genuinely hope that anyone that mindlessly vandalises other peoples stuff dies a horrible, painful and lonely death – there's no excuse, no reasoning – it's just bitter evilness that often shows its head with alcohol.

molgrips
    Free Member

Alcohol, mate.

You don't need a reason.

mtb_rossi
    Free Member

Someone will be along in a minute to explain how it's actually your fault.

lol 😀

Cougar

Alcohol, mate.

You don't need a reason.

Well, that's patently nonsense. I've been drunk as a skunk many, many times, and have so far managed not to throw a brick through someone's windscreen.

The issue is scumbags. Add alcohol and you lower inhibitions, meaning that a scumbag is more likely to do something that they wouldn't perhaps do sober, but you still have to be a scumbag in the first place.

dickydutch

Off with their hands.

Jamie
    Free Member

Need I say more?

You might as well. It's not as if it could be anymore stupid than what preceded it.

donsimon
    Free Member

Would it be appropriate to mention that there doesn't appear to be a question mark in the initial question? 🙄

Tough break, I had my car broken into many years ago and the scrotes made off with my washing!! Can't remember if it was clean or dirty now!

molgrips
    Free Member

Well, that's patently nonsense

I've seen a lot of drunk people. Some don't throw things through windscreens, but some do. I doubt they would if they were sober. People get drunk in different ways.

chewkw
    Free Member

My local chavs do not alcohol to break my window.

😡

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Why oh why’ is closed to new replies.