• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Taff.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Why does my stomach rumble so much!!!???
  • walla24
    Free Member

humerous to a point but come about 8pm every day my stomach goes mental, growling away and feeling like there are loads of bubbles rumbling round.

I eat healthily with the main meal in the evening about 6, and this has only started recently within the last week and a bit.

Random i know but its getting annoying so if anyone can sehd some light i'd be pretty appreciative!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Take some Rennie & MTFU or you could have worms that need feeding.

walla24
    Free Member

i am mtfu but its freakin annoying and i know this place is frequented by doctors so thought someone might have an idea.
    Is that a serious suggestion about worms? I did drink from a particularly dodgy water source recently…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is that a serious suggestion about worms?

Yup….they can become very noisy when they're hungry.

mushrooms
    Free Member

what are you eating drinking?

Surfr
    Free Member

You know the noise a water cooler makes when the bubbles rise from the bottom? I was sat next to a guy in a conference who's gut sounded just like that and just as loud if not louder. Could be heard from 10m away! I actually thought he might explode in a shower of sh1t! Amazing the noises a gut can make.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

me the same – [gurgle boink]

piha
    Free Member

Definitely worms.Is the rumbling from the bottom of your stomach? You should inspect your own faeces very closely at the earlist opportunity and pray that the slippery buggars haven't deposited worm eggs in your bedding and undercrackers! Dodgy water source could be where you picked em up.

walla24
    Free Member

Ah ****.
    Yep I'd say its coming from the bottom of my stomach, great news. Thanks for the diagnosis folks!

walla24
    Free Member

Correct diagnosis guys, dam you guys are good!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ah, you found some of those little feckers ?

scaredypants

PICS !!

piha
    Free Member

Have you caught any of them yet? If so any obese mates you have, just slip a couple of the little feckers (live of course)in their spaghetti bolognese and watch them wolf the spag bog down and hey presto – no more dieting required for your chubby mates!! They'll be thanking you!!

walla24
    Free Member

lol no pics ye sicko 😀

Taff
    Free Member

Jesus. My mrs stomach rumbles a lot. Might get her some pripsen

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Why does my stomach rumble so much!!!???’ is closed to new replies.