• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Amos.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Why did I start….
  • Amos
    Free Member

That second bottle of red last night? My head feels thicker than usual, my 3 year old is not sympathetic either

Harry_the_Spider

Did you finish that second bottle too?

iainc

LOL – ) I am getting ‘lightweight’ with age, even finishing the first one now leads to a sore head next day – probs a good thing though ! 😆

Amos
    Free Member

put it this way it’s more half empty than half full

pedalhead
    Free Member

parental hangovers & kids…baaaad combination! May I suggest a strong coffee and a good dose of cbeebies?

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

May I suggest kicking them out into the garden and locking the door. 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Less than two bottles and you’ve got a thick head??? Go away and practice then come back when you’re a real man.Pfft! Lightweight! What is the world coming to? 🙄 And you’re looking for sympathy? Threads about baking? Oooh, look at my cat… And now hangovers after a warm up drink…

Amos
    Free Member

SBZ now that’s a great idea!

mogrim

SBZ speaks wisely, thankfully my eldest has gone to tennis, and the younger one + mrs. mogrim have gone for a girlie trip to the hairdressers.

Amos
    Free Member

Don Simon, you are quite right I’m off to mtfu and inject vodka in my eye apologies for my fairyness

RealMan
    Free Member

Drink salt water until you throw up, then eat a fried breakfast. Usually works quite well.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

put it this way it’s more half empty than half full

For once I’m going to commend your pessimism, as I assume that you’ve already realised… to achieve the same level of drunkeness tonight your going to have to open 2 more bottles. Chapeau.

iDave
    Free Member

Why not give the nipper the rest of the 2nd bottle? Problem shared is a problem halved.

crashdummy
    Free Member

Why not give the nipper the rest of the 2nd bottle? Problem shared is a problem halved.

I can’t belive you are suggesting that – didn’t you read – the nipper is only 3 years old – 3 year olds don’t share, they take everything.

Just drink the rest of the bottle now before the three year old gets the chance.

donsimon
    Free Member

Amos – Member

Don Simon, you are quite right I’m off to mtfu and inject vodka in my eye apologies for my fairyness

That’s a good start, now, a couple more bottles tonight should see you on the right path. 😉

No real reason why you couldn’t have finished the second bottle off for breakfast and won yourself some manpoints. 🙄

Timn
    Free Member

bet you feel better now, thats a result

Cougar

Problem shared is a problem halved.

As I told my boss at work this week, a problem shared is a problem two people have.

Amos
    Free Member

Sure Is where’d that come from! Think I’ll open a bottle to celebrate!

Timn
    Free Member

make it two, hell go for three might get a real result if we find a link might have to get you sponsored

Amos
    Free Member

Ha you sponsored my drinking enough when we were testing!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Why did I start….’ is closed to new replies.