Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Why can't I sell my bike?
  • Rosss
    Free Member

I’ve been offered a decent price for my bike i’m thinking of selling however it just doesn’t feel right. It was my first bike and a hardtail but I haven’t ridden it for months. I love the look of it but I just don’t think I’ll get round to using it again but I still can’t let it go. Will I regret it selling it and spending the money on my full sus or should I just MTFU and sell it?

Bregante

I’d say firstly that it depends on whether you can afford the bike you want without selling the hardtail. IF you can and you’re reluctant to sell, hang on to it for a while. If you can’t, don’t get too hung up. S’just a bike FFS. 🙂

jackthedog
    Free Member

If you’re not riding it, and can’t see that you ever will, just get rid.

I’ve held onto things (for a decade or more) for sentimental reasons and all that happens is they sit there dropping in value and slowly becoming of no use to anyone, until you find you can actually bring yourself to get rid cos you’re sick of them cluttering the place up.

If somebody’s offering you a good price, take it and spend it on something else you’ll actually use.

If it helps you come to terms with it, a bike is meant to be ridden, not sit in a garage. So let someone have it who’ll use it as it was intended to be used.

jruk
    Free Member

If you can afford to keep it and it’s something a bit different/special, then keep it – I’ve always regretted selling my Bonty.

If you can’t afford both then it’s MTFU time and make a decision one way or t’other.

mildred

MTFU

Everythings for sale at the right price. It’s just a lump of metal. I try my hardest to stay down at 2 bikes 1 x alrounder & 1 x gravity orientated. All I need but I’d someone offered my the right money it theirs.

djglover
    Free Member

Are you 10

mildred

Who me, or him up there?

Michael-B
    Free Member

If you love her set her free.

rOcKeTdOg

Would you really feel comfortable knowing someone was riding your ex?

rugbydick

Would you feel comfortable in the knowledge that you were riding someone else’s ex?

Unless you buy new of course!

EDIT: We are still talking bikes aren’t we?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Why can't I sell my bike?’ is closed to new replies.