Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Who’s Ready for Their Holidays??
  • PeterHerold
    Free Member

Sardinia on saturday wooohoo. If anyone has any mountain biking tips for near Cala Ganone they’d be most appreciated.

We live 75′ south. Good rides there are Cala Luna and Cala Sisine (I contributed the latter) see mtb-forum.it or (more routes) Turbolince

ciao Peter

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

No foreign holidays for me this year, but I’m doing a week campervan/MTBing in the Scottish highlands & one week touring on my motorbike.

skiprat
    Free Member

2 days and counting!!! Just finding it hard to fake being interested at work!!!

Also now going to the Isle of Man in September on December. Got 2 weddings to go to there, one posh and one not so but it should be good.

And soon to be Mrs Skip has booked honeymoon next feb. Have a cottage in scotland for a week. Best get myself some snow tyres!! 😀

takisawa2

**** is this going to sound tame compared to you lot…
    Taking the caravan down to Longleat for a couple of days next Wed, then on to Cornwall for a week. Cant wait.
    Trying to get a camping overnighter to Nant-y-Arian & Pen-Machno for 17/07 off the ground.

flatback
    Free Member

got back sunday from 8 days in the ardennes cycling the lanes and trails it was great.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Who’s Ready for Their Holidays??’ is closed to new replies.