Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • who's having a bbq's this weekend?
  • fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

posting this sat in my garden in shorts and tee getting a barbie sorted for tonite with my first beer in hand (mad mad weather)??

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Not having one today, but did have one on Thursday – the problem with autumn bbqs is how early it gets dark!
    we were trying to see if our burgers were cooked through by candlelight!

fisha
    Free Member

BBQ?

Its been **** weeing it down all day … 🙁

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

yep, just set it up; chicken’s been marinading all day, kids’ fave sausages all ready and i can almost smell the chorizo and red pepper already…

flip
    Free Member

Not a barbie, but just cracked a Peroni on the deck 😛

donsimon
    Free Member

Not a barbie, but just cracked a Peroni on the deck

You live on a boat?

warton
    Free Member

me, mackerel, maybe some peppers.

warton
    Free Member

double post

flip
    Free Member

Not a barbie, but just cracked a Peroni on the deck

😉

mikeclarke
    Free Member

A day of mountain biking in Wales and an evening in the sea body boarding finished off with barby on beach with my buddy…happy days. Would of only been better if there were some hot girls with us ;0)

tonyd

Amazing to think it’s the 1st October! We spent the day in the garden, kids running round in the all together. Only happened twice this year.

Ambrose

Just back from a BBQ with some mates. Shorts and Tee shirts even now, sitting indoors with the windows wide open.

NZCol

Thanks fort the extended light – much appreciated. Had 3 bbqs already this week. Great weather here 22 yesterday which was nice

lovegoinguphills
    Free Member

BBQ’s should be banned!!

z1ppy

it’s warming up nicely at the moment, local butchers burgers will be going on imminently. Sun was a little slow to come out but it blinding now!
    Will pop open a cider in mo!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had one last night whilst camping! Never in a million years did we think we’d be camping in October!!! All change by mid week tho 🙄

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘who's having a bbq's this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.