Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Who's had the snip?
  • sharki
    Free Member

yes, and tried to watch it too, that miffed the surgeon, who seemed to want to talk about football.
    quite painless really apart from that strange feeling of having what feels like your insides being dragged out through your ball sack.
    Oh and the smell of burning bag skin, not as nice as Bacon..
    I gained a pair resembling a Victoria plum which were a touch tender for a few days, especially during rude stuff.

I happened to buy my first mtb 5mins after getting snipped.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

in all seriousness, you would think there would be a ‘pill’ for us by now, either that or just knock me the **** out.. i dont want a local anesthetic. i want to wake up and it all be over. i wouldnt put a dog through the descriptions above^

Oxboy
    Free Member

F*ck that noise! Not a chance.

Men are naturally made fertile until they die, why mess with it? Anyway upshot is I’m still intact, Mrs has a coil, no more kids, no more periods for her either!

Win Win Win in my book!

duckman

Been done…Twice because the first time was botched… 🙄

camerone
    Free Member

i was done 12 months ago. all fine.
    4 days after the op i had a water gushing from the dishwasher emergency in the kitchen, and had to wrestle it from under the worksurface. i am fairly sure that contributed to the 6 months of achy gonads i suffered. you need proper rest and no picking up heavy things

also the sample has to be fresh, and delivered at a certain time, in my case logistically i had to have a tug whilst my wife was doing the kids breakfast / school preparation. this led to one of my Wifes favourite rants of mine culminating in me shouting down the stairs -“for christs sake will you try to keep the noise down I am trying to have a ****!”

drain

Done about 10 years ago, as an outpatient visit. The right nut, no problem, I think the Senior Registrar was doing it. No after pain at all, just the odd tugging feeling while they were snipping.

The left nut… I reckon they must have got some oik off the street, or more likely it was a brand new shiny Junior House Officer. They had to go and get the consultant to QUOTE rummage around UNQUOTE 😯 for the vas def which had retreated into my scrotum.

As the (male) nurse wheeled me into the ward he had a quiet word with the sister, and said I’d had a fair bit of trauma 😐 So for about 10 days I had one nut doing a good impression of Buster Gonad, the other perfectly fine. Very frustrating as most people seem to have no worries. Missed Mayhem too!

But it did give me the perfect excuse to go and get a full susser 😀

theotherjonv

as part of the deal, I insisted that the wife assisted with every single one of the 64 recommended pipe clearance manoeuvres before sending the specimen for checking.

Oddly, she never got to see the literature where 64 was recommended.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

2:50 I’m in today. Shall I tweet the pics? 🙂

theotherjonv

yes – tweet of the full experience, see if you can get #jaffa trending before the day is out.

NorthernStar
    Free Member

Would consider having it done however being fairly medically ignorant and at the risk of sounding very stupid, once you’ve had the snip . . . . .

How can the other stuff (the stuff apart from the sperm) still get out if the tubes have been sealed? Surely it can’t just keep building up in there?

Same with the sperm, does that just keep building up and start going off in there, or does the body just stop making it?

Any impact on testosterone levels, sex drive, or being able to ‘get it up’?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Google is your friend, but:

You still produce semen, just no sperm in there
    The sperm produced is dissolved by the body
    No impact on ‘getting it up’

Onzadog
    Free Member

Ha, everyone on here only recommends their own bike. No way would anyone say if their old chap failed after the snip or any other reason.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

If they break my cock there’ll be hell on!

Sandwich

Most of the ejaculate is produced by the prostate which continues to do its job. As Paulosoxo says all its missing are the swimmers!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Well, actual op was a snip (pun intended) I now feel like I’ve been hoofed in the balls. But it’s all allright

mogrim

I haven’t, but my cat has:

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Who's had the snip?’ is closed to new replies.