Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • who would win Superstars 2012?
  • zippykona

I touched on this in the tennis thread as the tennis players and James Hunt used to be rubbish.
    Obviously they are all a lot fitter now but was wondering how Jenson Button would fare alongside whoever is the new Brian Jacks.
    So basically what sport turns out the best all round athlete and who is it?

iDave
    Free Member

it’s like asking what the ‘best’ bike is

chakaping
    Free Member

Are they bringing it back then? Used to love that show.

aracer
    Free Member

Andrew Musgrave

therag
    Free Member

Seb loeb

ScottChegg
    Free Member

James Hunt’s fitness routine was smoking and shagging. I’m not suprised he was hopeless at dips and squat thrusts.

He was more of a character though

DezB
    Free Member

Today’s rugby players would be definite contenders. Much better all round fitness since the professional era.
    Someone like Delon Armitage maybe..?

BoardinBob

Phil Taylor

Junkyard
    Free Member

molgrips
    would be good to see one involving only golf players, dartists and snookerists and other non “athletic” sports/activities

aracer
    Free Member

would be good to see one involving only golf players, dartists and snookerists and other non “athletic” sports/activities

Much as I might normally disparage them, but golfists would surely wipe the floor against that lot. You don’t hit 300yd drives by being unfit.

iDave
    Free Member

john daly does

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Obviously they are all a lot fitter now but was wondering how Jenson Button would fare alongside whoever is the new Brian Jacks.

Funnily enough Button was the first person I thought of when I read the title- although all the F1 drivers are up there I expect.
    Suppose it would depend what the tests were. Jessica Ennis would probably do all right.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘who would win Superstars 2012?’ is closed to new replies.