Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • who is the most obnoxious human being on the planet?
  • hels
    Free Member

Robert Mugabe. He has killed, tortured, starved people, bled his country dry etc.

Pales into significance of course though against a yank upstart with a bad rug ruining some Nimby folks view of the sea…

philconsequence
    Free Member

the pope

or tom cruise

ocrider

Sean Fitzpatrick and David Drumm, if youre Irish.

verses

And Piers Morgan, how he exploited British soilders printing faked photographs of abuse to prisoners to sell some papers is beyond me. His actions put many brave peoples lives at risk, he would crumble in the forces himself. He is the most smugly punchable fool I know of, he’s got the look of ‘i got away with it’ over so many things. Your time will come Morgan, your time will come.

Couldn’t have put it better, but what really jars with me is how he’s somehow turned that around to become a media darling! How the flapping nora did that happen?!!?!??!?!?

Don’t get me started on Rupert Murdoch, I’m going to start spitting at Sky subscribers in the street before long…

Aaaand relax…

joolsburger
    Free Member

I’d suggest that the really, really bad people are all under the radar as it were.

There are some bankers, arms dealers, CEO’s of multi national businesses and so on who are truly evil bastards that we don’t hear about.

On a more general level Murdoch is a proper bastard but only because of his visibilty.

In terms of just being utter shits you have to go a long way to beat Piers Morgan, Richard Littlejohn and Kelvin Mckensie.

TheBrick
    Free Member

What’s George Soros done? Genuine question, he seems qute forward thinking.

hels – Member
    Robert Mugabe. He has killed, tortured, starved people, bled his country dry etc.

Pales into significance of course though against a yank upstart with a bad rug ruining some Nimby folks view of the sea..

Robert Mugabe > Trump is true but the Trump issue is not just an issue about NIMBY, he somehow has Aberdeen council on side to such an extent that they are considering forcibly evicting people from their homes. Bit more than NIMBY.

hels
    Free Member

Compulsory purchase orders are not that uncommon, and there is something of the Tin Foil Hat Brigade about some of the protestors no ?? Common good and all that, investment in development for the good of the area. Some of the press coverage on this has been rather unbalanced, a bit like the guy in his shack on the beach.

Adders69
    Free Member

All past present and future members of the Bilderberg Group … beware the men behind the curtain.

TheBrick
    Free Member

I’m not from the area so I’ve only herd some stuff on the radio and read a little. It just seems like classic corporate bullying.

I though compulsory purchase were used for things like roads not for golf courses.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Max Clifford.

My full list would include most of those listed above but he has somehow been overlooked so far and his name definitely needs going in the book.

headfirst
    Free Member

Can’t disagree with any of the names mentioned so far. Had to google Hoogstraten, what a COTHO!

One more for the list: Sarah Palin, coz of everything she stands for.

portlyone

Me. For not doing anything about these people…

Torminalis
    Free Member

According to one of my exes, it is me.

Pook

Chuckle Brothers

That’s you off my Christmas card list.

Half the people on this list are just dislikeable.

ahwiles
    Free Member

piers morgan (for being a git)

the pope (for the suffering he causes)

farmer-giles
    Free Member

i’ve got to join the anti piers morgan club, too.

he really does need to go on a land mine hunting trip

Haze

Yep, not very original but Piers Morgan for me too.

Can’t stand him.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hels – compulsory purchase orders for a leisure facility are very rare if not unprecedented

Teh government calling in the plans to override the council is rare especially when its against the local plan, involves destroying an SSSI.

Remember its not about a golf course – its about building a holiday village of unprecedented size in an SSSI

grievoustim
    Free Member

Hoogestraden is incredible. There was a documentary about him a few years ago – he is like dick dastardly made flesh.. He absolutely revels in being an utter tool.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s George Soros done? Genuine question, he seems qute forward thinking.

I was thinking that. I’m sure he’s no angel, but I understand he’s very philanthropic, and has used his fortune to support democracy around the World, as well as giving to numerous good causes.

Kato

+1 Max Clifford

I’m surprised he didn’t appear until the second page!

trailmonkey

SSSI

Special scientific interest to who exactly ? Other white, middle class, science professionals thats who. The authorised heritage discourse in action.

I’m not saying that the development is right or wrong but if anyone bothered to look beyond the anacronym, we might start to question just how much access to land is denied to people in the name of “science” or “conservation”. Just ask native americans what they think of science and conservation in Yellowstone as an extreme example.

RustySpanner

As well as the above,

Osama Bin Laden.
    The Rev Ian Paisley.
    Martin McGuinness.
    Slobodan Miloševi?.
    Silvio Berlusconi.

But on a more serious note, Jimmy Carr, the Glazier brothers, Liam & Noel Gallagher, Brian Aldridge and every single person on STW who’s ever recommended High Rollers.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Soros – betted against the pound on black Wednesday and made a fortune out of ruining the Uk economy. He is a currency speculator and manipulator. He and his ilk make fortunes out of manipulating money – they don’t actually do or create anything – just damage economies and are parasitic.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘who is the most obnoxious human being on the planet?’ is closed to new replies.