• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by flip.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Who else is hungover?
  • HermanShake
    Free Member

Mates birthday last night, paying the price now. Pizza is healing me. Who else is feeling the firm payback of booze?

flip
    Free Member

Not today but probably tomorrow, going to watch an Artic Monkeys tribute tonight 😉

backhander
    Free Member

Yep. When did drinking get so painful?
    Back out in a bit too 😕

hoochylala
    Free Member

Gah, I wish. Spent all week in the house trying to do my final presentation stuff for my masters 🙁 its too bloomin nice outside to be sat here!

Simwit

Me too. Was out with fellow forumite Piha last night for one too many & the queesy feeling is taking some time to shift

HermanShake
    Free Member

It was only meant to be a couple; left the house at 9, back at 6.

I’ve got shedloads of assignment work to do. Balls.

It’ll work out, it usually does!

thebunk

yep. wasted my day on xbox and toast so far. Going out for a ride in a bit though followed by more beer…

*shovels toast*

Haze

Was a little bit earlier, few pints of Cheddar Valley on last night’s ride did for me.

Flip, would that be the Antartic Monkeys?

emsz
    Free Member

Planning a big meal for some mates coming over, the amount of bottles of wine stacked in the kitchen might mean a thumping head in the morning.

Worth it though

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

Is it really?

Surely it’s the actual occasion that will be enjoyable; the seeing of friends and the eating of nice food? I very much doubt that the ingestion of a toxic chemical will make your night (or tomorrow) any more enjoyable.

I don’t doubt that you will have a great night however it will be in spite of the alcohol consumption rather than because of it.

Blower
    Free Member

nope

feel mint… 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

I was but managed a 30 miler FTW 🙂

flip
    Free Member

Flip, would that be the Antartic Monkeys?

Yes they’re in Cannock tonight, gonna be large 8)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7egZaT3hs[/video]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Who else is hungover?’ is closed to new replies.