Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who else dipped into skills negative equity today?
  • Netdonkey

The indignity of my mate helping me back off the ground, a shoulder that does not lift properly dispite the kids requests to be picked up, and a set of ribs nicely tenderised. Today was the day I narfed a drop off I would not even blink for normally. Any one else?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

No crashes, mainly because I was braking a lot and mincing. Just did not feel right today – no enthusiasm. I have been thinking about my friend and his brain damage. Feeling a bit rattled I guess.

Netdonkey

I am sure you are a bit rattled perfectly reasonable in my eyes. My self pity now turned into gratefulness. I wish your mate all the best for the future

chvck
    Free Member

Wasn’t feeling it today either, cut my session when I hit a double and I know that I landed it ok but next thing I remember is being upside down in the undergrowth in a fair amount of pain :s

jedi

sometimes you got other stuff on your mind, recognising this is half the battle to not fookin up 🙂
    not crashing? jeez, if it never went wrong i reckon we’d find something else to do 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

jeez, if it never went wrong i reckon we’d find something else to do

bang **** on. not just bikes. EVERYTHING!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who else dipped into skills negative equity today?’ is closed to new replies.