Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • White people with dreads………..??
  • enfht
    Free Member

"who gives a shit"

quite right

Didn't the Romans make mention of Celts having dreads?

The only thing I object to are fake rastas with dreads giving rastafari a bad name, ie violent aggressive dudes with dreads pretenting to share rastafarian ideals.

enfht
    Free Member

missing post…testing testing

ton

sorry i asked….. 😉

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Hehehe

HoHoHo

HaHaHa

To everybody who gets upset about hairstyles or about people who get upset about people who get upset about hairstyles.

Haha ha. **** rastifarianism anyway…come on, it's some dopey uneducated nonsense like the rest of that religion shit, isn't it? Homophobic misogynist racist bollocks that shouldn't be given the time of day, apart from the fact that it's adherants in the uk tend to be those that "need help"…in every **** aspect of their dopey scrounging life, and pretending to "relate" has always given certain sections of english society that warm buzz that only patronage can bring.

But Rastifarianism aside, dreadlocks really are just a hairstyle. Nothing wrong with a hairstyle at all, especially if instead of hair, you have wool on your head, and go to university in Exeter, or somewhere similar. You want to see my hairstyle, it's shite. I just brush it back off the front of my head where my face is. I wash it every other day though, just to make sure it doesn't stink. It's just like toenails isn't it? You cut them when they scratch your "partners" legs in bed, and not before. And then you chew the clippings from your big toe.

tankslapper
    Free Member

And?

TimothyD
    Free Member

Maybe white people have dreads because they just like Bob Marley and the way he sang about peace and love?

Or they just like dreadlocks, or thier hair does it naturally.

Think i've seen chinese (or east asian) and british asian people with dreads and afros as well.

What are the stw grumpy people's collective opinion on asian people with dreadlocks?

Is that equally or less unacceptable (and why)?

Can't cultures just intermingle in a harmless way?

Tim

DrJ

I think everyone should live in peace and love one another.

(And if the girl with an afro that I saw yesterday is reading, and wants to love me, it's number 12, third floor on the left.)

roundwheels
    Free Member

The only white man that makes dreads look good is side show bob

trail_rat
    Free Member

The only white man that makes dreads look good is side show bob

and he is yellow with 4 fingers haha

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I just brush it back off the front of my head where my face is. I wash it every other day though, just to make sure it doesn't stink.

Are we related?

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘White people with dreads………..??’ is closed to new replies.