Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which one?
  • HairyHarry
    Free Member

As winter draws in, I'm looking to buy a games console, but split between a PS3 or a 360. Got fed up reading the fanboy debates on the forums, so would be interested in peoples opinions.

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

360, better choice of games and a whole lot cheaper

also Sky player is coming to xbox and a host of other nonsense

PS3 is good (blu ray and all) but the games that come out on PS3 generally come out on xbox too (except gran turismo, but Forza3 is coming and is great)

ski
    Free Member

I went through this last year too 😉

I think it comes down to, do you want or need a bluray player?

Olly
    Free Member

i would get a 360.

ive always hated playstation controllers, and have always loved the Xbox controllers.

i bought a DS instead.
    so now im playing civ4 at work (in lunch of course) 🙂

sm
    Free Member

We play the PS3 online a lot and I believe you have to pay for that with the xbox.

fubar
    Free Member

Do you have any friends with one or the other ?…I would have bought a PS3 but being able to swap games and play against friends (after shelling out for a xbox live subscription) changed my mind….if I was billy no-mates I'd (possibly) get the PS3.

oddjob
    Free Member

Get a turbo trainer and a DVD player, it will be better for you in the long run 😈

HairyHarry
    Free Member

Many thanks, still unsure. Not really interested in online gaming, like a good adventure game. The Blu-Ray would be handy, but I'm happy with watching DVDs. Will look at exclusive games and go from there. Thanks

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I would get a Cotic. No idea why, but I think it would be a better choice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which one?’ is closed to new replies.