Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Which glasses
  • lindsay73
    Free Member

Looking at buying a pair of all rounders, sick of having streaming eyes and the odd midgey trying to get a piece of my eyeball.

njee20
    Free Member

Oakley Radars.

If they’re over budget DX Jawbones or Bolle type safety glasses.

headpotdog
    Free Member

If you’re just after some clear lensed glasses to keep the crud out, I’d recommend some Bolle safety glasses.

http://www.bexpress.co.uk/pageview.php/ecommerce_stockcode/contclear/name/Bolle+Contour+Clear+Safety+Glasses.html

Fantastic value for money, styling’s good, good lense quality and it doesn’t matter too much if they get scratched, dropped and broken. Personnally, I’d be distraught if I knackered a pair of Oakley’s up 😉

weeksy

Just recieved 4 pairs of DX Oakleys… great 🙂

£15 all in 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

Mine are ‘in transit’ 😥

jkomo

Bolle a good idea

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Lifer, mine arrived today, looking at the other thread ours were dispatched the same day, gotta say I’m happy with my orange/white DX jawbones

Lifer
    Free Member

Cheers Ron! My tracking thing still shows them as in Shanghai but previous orders from China weren’t updated before I received them so not too worried, can you have a look at what yours says please?

fathomer

My DX jawbones arrived yesterday, wore them for the first time tonight on the road bike and there pretty good. Definately more comfy than the two different bolle safety glasses I’ve trided, contours and another. All I need now is some clear lenses.

daleftw
    Free Member

Just got some DX Jawbones delivered today too. Cannot go wrong for £9.

fathomer

Apart from the fact there fakes!!

brickwizard
    Free Member

Can you tell us where to get the DX Jawbones?

porlus
    Free Member

Got some proper cycling glasses and 2 pairs of Bolle (silium) safety specs. Cycled in both and both are great.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Lifer, checked yesterday and this morning and mine still says in Shanghai as well… Maybe they’ll update it later

Lifer
    Free Member

brickwizard – Member
    Can you tell us where to get the DX Jawbones?

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/outdoor-sports-cycling-uv-400-protection-tr-90-frame-pc-lens-sunglasses-w-replacement-lens-set-108441

EDIT – nice one cheers Ron

danoodog
    Free Member

Just ordered some dx jawbones, how long did everybody’s take to arrive ??

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Which glasses’ is closed to new replies.