Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Where's everyone buying pants these days?
  • hora
    Free Member

The Pringle socks are highly recommended as well..

I only ever wear the micro-fresh M&S socks. Never ever had stinking feet when riding or in trainers with these socks. Well worth buying if you like keeping your mrs’s happy.

Yak

Next have what you are looking for.

Comfy, dull, functional like MandS

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I like Jeep pants/briefs get them from TK Maxx, there’s a skid mark joke in there somewhere but my mind’s been wiped clean… 😕

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

But can rec UNIQLO on price and comfort.

Well, thanks for the tip, I’ve taken a punt on half a dozen from there and ordered a pair of jeans while I was at it. If I don’t like them, I’ll be sending a used pair to you in a sealed bag. 😀

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

[/quote]Pringle from TK Maxx.
    Superior to CK in every way.

This is the kind of nonsense folk with Creative Zen MP3 players used to say about iPods.

funkrodent

hora – Member
    The Pringle socks are highly recommended as well..
    I only ever wear the micro-fresh M&S socks. Never ever had stinking feet when riding or in trainers with these socks. Well worth buying if you like keeping your mrs’s happy.

It was only after starting to see the new missus that I discovered that she has no sense of smell (which may explain why she agreed to start seeing me in the first place 8) ). The fringe benefits of this are enormous, including happily farting away whenever I feel like it with no comebacks.. 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve taken a punt on half a dozen from there

Going commando on Sundays, then?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Should have said that they come up a little small!! Did you go for the boxers or the the wicky ones?

Hope they work. I’ve only been converted in last 12 months after passing their store in London. The air (?) v-neck Ts are also great under a work shirt in hot places.

core

Next, generally: http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-men-productaffiliation-underwear-0#2_2200

A Fronts.

But, TK Maxx are good for details on ‘premium’ brands.

d45yth
    Free Member

Make sure they’re not too tight or you might be run out of town by Will Farrel!
    [video]http://youtu.be/Nv7Ts4v5_Bs[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Going commando on Sundays, then?

Never break my promises Jimmers…not even to you.

Bunnyhop

‘Potters’ is a gorgeous old fashioned family run department store in Buxton (where they still write out the receipts by hand). I have been know to purchase nbt’s undies from here.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Could you get him some different ones Bunnyhop? I didn’t like the last few pairs he’s been wearing. 🙂

cheers_drive

Most of mine are CKs but I get annoyed about the huge amount of different fits which always seem to be changing. Best ones I’ve had by a long way are CK microfibre ones but have only seen them in the US where at least they are not so stupidly expensive.

Bunnyhop

Could you get him some different ones Bunnyhop? I didn’t like the last few pairs he’s been wearing.

You two, get a room. Whoops too late 😳

grahamg
    Free Member

Threads like this are why I love killing time on STW when quiet at work…

twinw4ll
    Free Member

My pants just appear in the drawer like magic, may have something to do with the sock fairy.

sbob
    Free Member

jaffejoffer – Member

This is the kind of nonsense folk with Creative Zen MP3 players used to say about iPods.

I don’t own an mp3 player, but if I did I certainly wouldn’t choose one that forced me to use the absolute shower that is itunes when every other mp3 player I have used can have files dragged and dropped from any device.
    On those grounds I will have to formally dismiss your opinion on undergarments.

Bunnyhop

My pants just appear in the drawer like magic, may have something to do with the sock fairy.

My bikes appear all clean and fettled in good working order – must be the garage/shed fairy 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Where's everyone buying pants these days?’ is closed to new replies.