Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Where would you go next week?
  • brack
    Free Member

Hi there all,

I've just split up with my other half and just need to get away for a few days. I have from Tuesday till Sunday free and was hoping to clear the head somewhere. I'm south coast but an happy to put some miles in to have a good week. Would love to get over to Morroco but reckon the flights could be £££ expensive.

Suggestions?

trailmonkey

Flights to Morroco can be cheap, Ryan Air fly there. If it was me, I'd head for Andalucia, you'll get a cheap flight, good hotels, great weather and if you stay away from the costas, fantastic culture. Just 2 hours away too.

singletrackmind

Cornwall? Or Croyde bay. Have some surfing lessons. wander around, take bike up to Exmoor /Dartmoor.
    Go to Coverack and get some windsurfing lessons, stay at the Yoof Hostel.
    Weather might be touch chilly , So maybe Morroco isnt so bad, my bro flew for £30. He ended up buying a load of rubbish as Marrakesh is full of pushy market conmen, Taking a photo apparently means you have to purchase what you have photographed.
    Tarifa might be good for a few days too.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Morocco is AWESOME! As for the market they are pushy but you just say no and walk away, I never found them agressive, they are simply trying to make a living in a desperately more country. FLights from Gatwick can be foundfor £60 not sure though if they would be so late. Let us know where you decided and if you go to Morocco what you thought.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where would you go next week?’ is closed to new replies.