• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by core.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where should I ride today?
  • core

Much to the disbelief of my (not so esteemed) colleagues, I’ve taken today off, just because.

The bike needs a few tweeks this morning, but I’ve got all day, and it is currently raining…….

I’m in north Herefordshire, Hopton’s within 1/2 hr, so too are Bringewood & Mortimer forests, Radnor Forest 20 mins, long mynd just over 1/2 hr, BPW & Nant Yr Arian an hour in either direction, Hergest ridge and rough ride territory just 10 mins away.

So, suggestions please people!

Mr Smug

jekkyl

To hell and back.

core

I’m not a big fan of Leominster

takisawa2

Same here.
    Work got so bad I announced I’m having today off. 😮

And it’s been chucking it down.
    And I’ve a new bike, I’ve only ridden twice in two months, sitting in the garage.
    So it’s a wet couple of hours around Cannock & a bacon sarnie for lunch.
    Happy days. 🙂

jekkyl

are you still here core? get gone! find somewhere it isn’t raining and go there.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

The offy.

jekkyl

well Op, where did you end up?

core

Nant yr Arian, did the Pendam trail to the 3/4 point then diverted off and finished on the Summit trail, weather looked decidedly dodgy all way there, but cleared up a treat, was pretty sunny for most of the ride, pretty windy out over the hill though. Think I did about 12 or 13 miles, 2 hrs(ish).

Had a sneaky go on the new bit of trail out on the Summit loop, it’s alright, but not very long, does cut out a bit of fire road though.

All in all a worthwhile trip, strange with no trees around the visitor centre now mind. Apparently they’re going to waymark a new route, encompassing all of the singletrack they’ve got, existing and new.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where should I ride today?’ is closed to new replies.