Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • where has my post gone?
  • StuMcGroo
    Free Member

i asked a legitimate question about a story of a downs syndrome chap and a troll, where has it gone?

From the Terms & Conditions:
    If you notice that a post has been moderated and after reading this page you are still unclear as to why, then please email us directly and we will try to explain our decision. DO NOT post your request for a reason on the forum as we have found that this just provokes needless argument. Any such requests posted on the forum will be removed without comment. – Mod

druidh
    Free Member

To the great Thread Mountain in the sky.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

why though?

druidh
    Free Member

To the same place this one will go.

Questioning the mods eh? Tsk Tsk

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

well at least it would be nice to have an explanation.

maybe if i'd explained that two totally unconnected people, living 60 miles apart had conveyed remarkably similar stories proving that the story is in fact "urban myth" and that i was just warning other forum users in a sort of public information kind of way, it would have stayed on 😯

iDave
    Free Member

where has my post gone?

in the nearest skip to the sorting office?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I blame my wife! I started reading that at about eleven last night.

She said "turn that bl00dy thing off; it will still be there in the morning." I want to know the story!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think they have different daytime and weekend/evening mods on here.

I got a warning and a thread pulled for being 'pointless' a few weeks ago, when it was just a few of us having a laugh. No malice, no insults, nothing non-PC……. 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘where has my post gone?’ is closed to new replies.