Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • where do you get your eBooks from?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

Where do you source / download your eBooks from, some of the costs direct from Amazon are painfully expensive; are there sites out there that offer a subscription service that lower the cost of purchasing eBooks?

Cheers

Ricks

mogrim

How legal/honest are you?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

There are instructions around on the web about removing protection from kindle books.. but I get mine from amazon, just pick the cheap/free ones

Cougar

I’m northern. I walk into Waterstones and go “ee, books.”

fd3chris
    Free Member

PB and enjoy 🙂

rickon
    Free Member

PB? PirateBay or Paperback?

I think I understand.

Mbnut
    Free Member

On a similar note how about audio books…. i’m completely toilet with the internet and gadgets but i’m thinking about getting a mp3 player, cheap so not an i anything, so I can listen to them whilst driving but they look expensive.

z1ppy

Mbnut not that I’d ever advice anyone to do anything illegal, but isohunt is the answer I use.
    (You’ll need to become slightly more clued up about torrent’s, not difficult, to use it though)

knottinbotswana
    Free Member

For out of copyright work (copyright laws vary according to location, etc.) there’s some interesting stuff on Project Gutenberg.

sobriety
    Free Member

I use this:

Epubbud

Doesn’t have everything but it’s all free and hasn’t been closed down yet…

Nick
    CountZero

If you have a Kindle, or the Kindle mobi app, then these people are well worth registering with:
    http://www.ereaderiq.co.uk/
    They send regular emails with lists of all sorts of free ebooks from Amazon.U

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘where do you get your eBooks from?’ is closed to new replies.