Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Where do you buy your spokes from (Dt revs)
  • DT78
    Free Member

CRC is out of stock of black in 288. Where else is worth a look, the usual suspects are either out of stock or don’t stock them at all.

hatter

Madison have them in stock, ask your LBS.

njee20
    Free Member

Boxes of 72 only.

One of the German shops, ActionSports I think I bought my last ones from

scotroutes

Rose Bikes

RustyMac

Rose Bike, Just Riding Along.

Do they have to be DT Swiss Revolutions?

What about Sapim Laser, they are also double butted with the profile 2.0-1.5-2.0mm

wilburt
    Free Member

hatter – Member
    Madison have them in stock, ask your LBS.

I did, they wanted 3x rrp.

DT78
    Free Member

Rose not in stock nor bikediscount, only need 16 so don’t want to buy massive box or be overcharged. Ended up ordering from bike24 at 0.84 euro a spoke, not used them before but see to have okay reviews. Also bought a couple of schwalbes to make the postage charge worthwhile.

Just hope the delivery doesn’t take too long as I need to rebuild before next weekend.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Do they need to be DT? I use ACI now when building wheels, never had any problems (so far), about half the price and get them from cyclebasket.com.

edit – ah see you’ve already order some.

DT78
    Free Member

for next build I’ll look at other options, this is for a rebuild as I used spokes 2mm too short on one side and a couple of nipples have cracked after 2 years use – they were the length suggested by the Dt swiss spoke calc think the rims erd isn’t as suggested.

njee20
    Free Member

Rose only did silver too when I looked. Just go onto Google.de and search

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Where do you buy your spokes from (Dt revs)’ is closed to new replies.