Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Where are you all riding this weekend?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Me on my round tomorrow then fettling the SS for Coed Brenin on Sunday all of the trails 😯

Rich

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Hemel Alps for a bit of snow tomorrow afternoon, then probably a little bimble around Leith Hill area on Sunday.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Going to recce a new route somewhere in Snowdonia really looking forward to it. 😀

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Swinley for me, Sunday all going well..

tazzymtb

was taking the SS for a ride in the peak but the weather looks like total gash, so it’ll be secret trail swamp hopping in the chase somewhere

Rorschach
    Free Member

Been mostly road and cx this year.Will even the score with 90k marin/colwyd/penmachno hybrid megathon on the ss on Sunday-weather permitting

_tom_
    Free Member

Thinking about Stile Cop but weather is looking rubbish at the minute. May just stick to the roads!

oldgit
    Free Member

All local 3 hours off road Saturday and 100k on road Sunday.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

The Yorkshire boys are hitting the lakes early sat for a 2 day SS fest…… bring on the hills 😀

ChrisA
    Free Member

Day off today so Coed y brenin beast today, Marin & penmachno tomorrow then back home to notts for a party tomorrow night and If I can get up road bike sunday morning

coogan
    Free Member

Me and my bashed brain are going to sit and eat vast amounts of cake. Stick yer pouncy bikes sideways up yer back passage, Bosh!

radoggair
    Free Member

hoping for a 130km road tomorrow and whatever mtb on sunday followed by a 130km road monday 🙂

mattyh222
    Free Member

riding the roads in the Lakes this weekend. Commuting too & from work both days. Should be a cold start in the AM temps have dropped rapidly up here today! WBase colours on Black Trek CX, shout at me if you see me though im thinking it could be time for the ipod again!

See you at the shop if your calling in!

Matt

nosedive
    Free Member

doing one of those trailquest things on Sunday somewhere in the white peak. anyone else entered?

tollah
    Free Member

Peaks pootle. Tazzy change you mind, you know its going to make sence!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

The Alpine resort of Sutton park on Sunday with the girlfriend. Out on the shopping bike tomorrow.

Divagirl
    Free Member

Doethie Valley near Brecon 🙂

nuke

Really must build up the Hemlock frame I’ve had sitting around since November…

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Dorset tarmac

Rorschach
    Free Member

Doethie will be a foot underwater-take yer snorkel!

lowey

Was desperatly looking forward to the Peaks Pootle, but the ex has put paid to that. Probably local on Sat afternoon.

Have a good one everyone.

jedi

im coaching tomorrow and riding herts on sunday

brakes
    Free Member

pootle down to Kingston tomorrow on the road bike, test out my new wheels
    maybe go out for a longer road ride on Sunday – if it’s not raining
    plus I have a new bike to build – WOOT!

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Hitting the Cote du Holmfirth tomorrow with some of the group that is riding the Pennine Bridleway from Kirkby Stephen to Penistone in April. Could be a wake up call for some who think that 140 miles almost all off road can be done sans training.

Ambrose

@Divagirl- Rorschach speaks the truth. Join us on a Gower fun ride. Meeting at approx. Midday at the Arthur’s Stone carpark on Cefn Bryn.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Princetown tomorrow. 9.00am 😕 (it’s been a very long week)

carlos
    Free Member

Joining RR and one of his pals for a ride round Hope etc.. on Sunday. Not been out for a couple of weeks due to commitments so really looking forward to it

RealMan
    Free Member

in the rain probably

Drac

Alwinton for me although might need skis

tazzymtb

tollah, what is this peaks pootle?

Keef
    Free Member

Rich,few of us going to CYB sundee,9.30 start ,maybe see you there.
    Tazz,Chase aint too clever atm,even the Brocton side is fairly swampy,had our usual bimble today,probably not the best tyre choice i’ve made……

tazzymtb

cheers keef i may well be out wiv some roadies teaching ’em a fing or two about riding quick up big hills 😀

forge197
    Free Member

Kirroughtree tomorrow and Dalbeattie Sunday is what’s planned at the moment.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Llandegla 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

uh Kendal! Only 6 girls so far but mebbe more…

transporter13
    Free Member

woburn for me in the morning…trying out my new playbike 😆

the only place i know thats better…after its rained

Kunstler

I have had a fantastic week of getting back on the bike after a long lay off of eight months. Will have a short fitness ride tomorrow hopefully and showing someone the local trails here on Sunday. First time I’ve done that for about fifteen years!

Oh yeah – the where. Well, miles of swoopy woodland singletrack, mossy dunes and sea views. Much better than anyone would ever expect for this part of the country. If I told you, you might not believe me.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Half term trip to dartmoor – gonna get me some trails mid week 🙂

Scamper
    Free Member

Cannock, exploring cheeky stuff.

Neil-F
    Free Member

Innerleithen. Haven’t been down there for a while, seem to struggle to drive past Glentress! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Where are you all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.