• This topic has 60 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • when idiots attack
  • james-o
    Free Member

was it near down's barn, toward the canal area by any chance? tall kid with dark indie-hair, about 15?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Get your phone out, take a pic of them … from a distance … then you have something to show the rozzers

skiboy
    Free Member

James O,

it was great holm,its always great holm, dog walkers, burning nicked motot bikes and scooters, even a fruit machine dropped from the H road on to the redway from the top of the underpass bridge, great holm ain't so great, especially between the fire staion and the crownhill crem..

could do with a bit of cleansing or a bloody good nad cull..

Jamie
    Free Member

Just put an hammer in your camelbak just incase and
    if you see them then get it out and lay it across the top
    of the handle bars.

Just get some handlebars made out of hammers. Sorted.

zokes
    Free Member

Until you try to steer…

DT78
    Free Member

I've had a reasonable number of 'incidents' over the years and my behaviour has matured substantially – mainly triggered by one event in a club. in my twenties I was seriously into martial arts used to represent the country and that sort of thing, and quite regularly used to encounter jumped up pillocks (normally the uni rugby team) who liked to try it on.

Used to please me so much to take these guys apart, I viewed it as part of my training….never start it, always finish it type mentality. Then one day one of my good mates (also a top fighter) got glassed full in the face by a guy who he'd had trouble with a few weeks back, the guy just walked up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and glassed him. Needless to say he was/is still pretty messed up.
    Kind of sobered me up alot. Now I strongly promote the get away from them at all costs, it really isn't worth it, you just don't know what the consequences might be.

singletracksurfer

Agree totally with DT78. Its fun putting them in their place and thinking/hoping you might stop them attacking someone else, but…

I used to fight a lot (as I was quite good and sure of myself and wouldn't tolerate anyone trying it on), but hated it and realised people who like fighting were obviously screwed up and just want to hurt someone, and that doesn't always mean in a fair fight.

Came home to me when I lived near Southmead, Bristol and took on a gang on yoofs who attacked me. Not happy with losing to one guy they made sure they discovered where I lived. I had to move out very quickly (luckily it was the end of year at uni) as they were proper ****'s who didn't care who they hurt or how badly.

Tell on 'em.

hora
    Free Member

I haven't had a 'proper' fight since my teens. If you get into a fight in your late 20's/30's you need professional counselling.
    You can always talk someone down no matter how crackers they are- you can also spot a hazard developing. Theres even an idiot on this forum who threatens me from time to time.

zokes
    Free Member

Theres even an idiot on this forum who threatens me from time to time.

I have no idea why anyone on here would think anything other than sweet nothings of you…

woodsman
    Free Member

Crikey, you lot live in some sh1t areas! 😉

Not sure what I'd do, it would depend on my mood at the time I guess.

sofatester
    Free Member

Bombers anyone?

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

Shoot the feckers, every single hoodie one of them 😆

james-o
    Free Member

ski,

just interested, had to stop due to some scrotes waving burning rags in my path / face at the underpass there a few weeks ago. chavs are common, this was a bit of a suprise though and pissed me off. full of himself but not a serious threat. generally i just keep riding, with a loud laugh if i feel like winding them up )

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Got to agree with some of the others on here i havn't had a fight since i was at school 14 i think(did swing a few punchs when i played rugby till i was about 21 but not full on fights)since then have always talked my way out of it or legged it i think the best thing was to ride on and report it

Jamie
    Free Member

zokes – Member
    Until you try to steer…

Who needs to steer when vengeance is your co-pilot!

hora
    Free Member

fatsimon slightly OT- my GF is pregnant….err what were your movements 5months ago?

How about one of these next time OP:

MikeT-23
    Free Member

HHHMMMMM.

WD40, you say?

Petrol in a pistol, was that?

Lighter, eh?

Hammer-bars, yeah?

Batons in bags?

My imagination is conjuring up a new hero for today's world; and all-avenging cyclist, cruising the streets looking to clean 'em up.
    Not so much Robert De Niro's Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver, but someone similar [make your nominations, please] in Bike Rider: Forks of Fury.
    The steed could be fitted with retractable blades on the hubs, so when the scum step up for some aggro, they get cut down before their immolation.
    Oh yes, that's the pitch.

Let's make this mutha!

crazy-legs

Even if by some Hollywood style miracle you managed to take them all out with a few well aimed Bruce Lee moves who's to say that they won't be back the next night with a dozen mates all armed to the teeth.

By all means stand up for yourself but resorting to violence unless as a direct means of self defence isn't the answer. Just ride off, safe in the knowledge that you'll arrive back home to your family without having your features rearranged en route.

What is it with chavs though? My commute takes me through parts of Manchester city parks/National Cycle Network etc and some of it is round the back of council estates. Today I was bimbling along minding my own business on my way home and from about 30-40m away there were sudden yells of abuse from a bunch of chavs. I was in no danger, there was a big fence between us but WTF?! WHY? Just mind your own **** business you stupid retards, get back to smoking crack and shagging 14yr olds.

Blurboy
    Free Member

Hey welcome back MRNUTT!!!

crikey
    Free Member

All you keyboard warriors could do with spending some time in an A&E, or even an Intensive care unit.

Any idea what people look like when they've been stamped on?

Any idea how fast you bleed when you've been stabbed?

No?

Then give over….

hora
    Free Member

who's to say that they won't be back the next night with a dozen mates all armed to the teeth.

Whose to say you are already there the next night in a cross-fire formation armed with claymores's and AK47's to finish off the survivors?

Crikey – you say that but my killer Westie would finish all of them. 🙄

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘when idiots attack’ is closed to new replies.