Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Wheels from Rutland cycling
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

After my road wheel thread yesterday (thanks all) BIL has gone off lightweight wheels and back to basics with open Pro/105.

He’s seen a cheap build at Rutland…are their wheels OK?

Spin
    Free Member

Just check they have all the bits in stock. Thats their usual trick, take your money then email you a week later to say it will be 3 weeks before they get it in.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

meh, I bought some hope hoops – factory built. They were fine.
    Mate had a hope rebuilt with a new rim at the Grafham shop, he rode it at Pitch Hill & an hour into the ride most of the spokes had worked loose.
    Dunno if it was a friday afternoon build, but it wasn’t a good advert…

I can’t speak about wheels but I bought my lapierre from there and the mechanics are a great bunch who I have confidence in.

They get my vote

Jase
    Free Member

How does the price compare to Parker Intn?

I had some handbuilt by them and they have been faultless – even after a crash on the ice last year.

stumpy01

As above, ring Rutland & check they actually have the bits in stock.

Every order I have made with Rutland has been delayed by a fair amount due to ‘in stock’ on the website actually meaning ‘out of stock’.

In fairness, when I rang them to chase one particular order I ended up with one bloke sorting it out for me pretty soon and keeping me informed.

tomaso
    Free Member

Plus one for Parker International’s wheels – great price and good build quality.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wheels from Rutland cycling’ is closed to new replies.