Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • what's the coolest thing you've seen today?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

I saw this

tymbian
    Free Member

Wrong forum sorry…mods please move..Ta.

RustySpanner

Likes.
    🙂

tymbian
    Free Member

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I don’t remember the Predator being that fat.

legend
    Free Member

Fatty, Carbonz helmet, Dainese on outside of his clothing…….. you were at Glentress?

theotherjonv

My daughter nailing no handed stepovers at trampolining this morning.

That or my full English at the greasy spoon afterwards.

tang
    Free Member

My house is empty and clean, which is pretty cool! Wife and 3 kids have nipped off for the night. Did all the housework I promised then serviced both bikes(well over due). About to cook a hot curry and watch the new aussie drama on bbc4 tonight. Early start to ride a long one!

Drac

Me.

househusband

Is Pred really riding a Harley..?!

*walks away tutting disappointedly*

SludgeJudge

Some guys at North Nibley had a really cool looking drone helicopter and filmed me on the descent from the monument.

Jamie
    Free Member

mutley

in the last 24 hours has to be Opeth at the O2 in Bristol. blinking brilliant

mogrim

The low cloud clearing over the hills I went running in this am.

godzilla
    Free Member

I saw Wolly, the stove loving forum member, not the hard to find guy in read n white.

Alpha1653

My dog, running free on the beach for the first time since we got her a year ago…her recall is atrocious and she gets very easily distracted so the chance to run her on a beach with no other dogs, people or seagulls was awesome!!

righog
    Free Member

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sunset over the Devils Punchbowl

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Huge cloud formations over the Peak this afternoon during my ride – big views big skies.

lemonysam
    Free Member

The great globular cluster in hercules. Not that it looks like this through my scope but still:

ads678

My lad coming home from swimming armed with a bacon butty for me while I was laying some slabs!

CountZero

Mutley, you mean you weren’t down in the pit getting sweaty? Should be ashamed of yourselves! (Tuts loudly!)
    This, today:

[/url] image by CountZero1, on Flickr[/img]

rocketman
    Free Member

Curiously mental off-piste descent on the Chase that I’ve ridden past over 1000 times in favour of a less mental descent

*plans all future rides accordingly*

kayak23

A mate fall off and narrowly miss a Shropshire tree on a steep hill in torrential rain. It was lolz…

Nomad
    Free Member

athgray
    Free Member

Star Wars prints by Craig Davison

Saw these in an art shop today and fell in love with them.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The guy in my village flying his hurricane of his grass strip and doing acros whilst I sat in the sun with a Peronini

ourmaninthenorth

Seeing Lance Hohaia put on his backside by Ben Flower in tonight’s Superleague Grand Final.

It was also the worst thing, as Wigan had to play the remaining 78 minutes with 12 men.

EDIT: in before the edit lock. Just to be clear the punches when he was out cold were completely uncalled for and he deserves a lengthy ban for that.

garage-dweller

The inside of my freezer.

A clear view of the road ahead after swapping 3 day old almost totally ineffective supermarket windscreen wipers for some decent bosch ones.

Slow day in the dweller house hold 😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

While flying at about 35,000 ft above the English Channel today, I saw a ship which appeared to be a lot lot bigger than the other big looking ships down there & it looked pretty cool to me.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

@ arthgray. Like the idea, don’t feel impressed by the execution.

matt_outandabout

Eldest OAB stepped up and almost immediately leapt of this… 8)
    I could see the adrenaline hit 0.5 of a second after he resurfaced… 😆

Autumn Canoe on Loch Ard by matt_outandabout, on Flickr

scaredypants

Much the same as count zero’s pic, but I saw it from under a copse of trees where I was hiding from a downpour 😳 😉

wolly
    Free Member

I saw Godzilla damn I miss living in the shire

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My daughter and my son.

Welling up just typing that! They’re astonishing.

Pook

40 ballerinas up on their toes for about 30 seconds. Pretty bloody impressive

funkmasterp

My seven month old sons smile at four a.m when I walked bleary eyed in to his room.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘what's the coolest thing you've seen today?’ is closed to new replies.