• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by SiB.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • whats going on with my eyeballs!
  • timdrayton
    Free Member

have got fitter recently, but everytime i do a 2 hour ride (about 15 miles of singletrack, some longish climbs but nothing too taxing) i come home and the little blood vessels around my iris’s have burst.

nothing major, they arent filling with blood or anything, and it goes away after an hour or so….

is this normal?

duckers
    Free Member

Not normal, high blood pressure?

roper
    Free Member

Is it warmer and are you sweating more?

timdrayton
    Free Member

not really sweating more, its wierd it doesnt happen when i use a cross trainer, on which i can go nuts, properly dripping,

but an easish ride, with little short burst of excercise, ie nipping up a sharp hill and the tiny little vessels around my iris’s go pink. So i may be overstating the “my blood vessels are bleeding” bit….

uplink
    Free Member

Google – subconjunctival hemorrhages

oldgit
    Free Member

Does it only happen at night?

Smee
    Free Member

Stick some glasses on.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Can you see ladies in their underwear?

grizzlygus
    Free Member

some longish climbs but nothing too taxing

So presumably some longish downhills too. Could possibly be wind burn, specially if you’ve built up a lot of salty sweat round the eyes on the climbs, which is then followed by a fast cooling downhill. imho

SiB
    Free Member

Used to get in to work looking stoned my eyes were so red after the ride in so I dont go anywhere without a pair of gigs now, dont even notice got clear lense ones on….and clear eyeballs now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘whats going on with my eyeballs!’ is closed to new replies.