Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • What's for dinner.?
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Or tea depending on where you come from.

Some seriously hot chilli with chips and a naan. 😀

marsdenman
    Free Member

2 mile stroll down the canal to the next village.
    Beers & a curry for a mates 40th.
    2 mile stroll back – staggering not allowed for me – working tomorrow…..

Jamie
    Free Member

I have been out for a cracking Malaysian for dinner, early Father's Day treat for the old man, so just having something low-key for tea. Thinking fish + chip supper…yum!

timber

trip to the shops, cupboards are empty
    the possibilities are now endless
    will probably be pork pies and cookies on the way home

hora
    Free Member

Sirloin steak fried then stripped and laid ontop a bed of Salad dressed in french and English mustard.

deserter
    Free Member

Steak done on the Barbie hopefully, if the boss gets some gas while I'm off biking

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Just made a big wok full of chilli myself. Proper good brew too. Letting it simmer gently for the next 45 mins or so. Having it with brown rice, garlic bread, grated cheddar (extra mature) and creme fraiche.
    Nice!

JulianA
    Free Member

Fillet steak (blue) for me, sirloin (less blue) for MrsJulianA and a nice bottle of red wine (3.89 euros from Lidl in Stadskanaal).

And a video of something.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Slow cooked chicken with spuds in a greek style

Mohitos!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Veggie tagliatelle with cheese, pint of Fursty Ferret, music whilst I'm cooking & eating.

"What were the skies like when you were young?"

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

Rick Stein Fish Pie and a bottle of French Sauvignon, MMmmmm

hora
    Free Member

Steak done on the Barbie hopefully, if the boss gets some gas while I'm off biking

Where are you?

Gravy
    Free Member

Mackerel pasta bake with cheese and crisp topping (foto up in 5 mins).

Gravy
    Free Member

deserter
    Free Member

Where are you?

Calgary Canada, 7 hours behind

colande
    Free Member

burger, chips and corn on the cob

the king of burgers;
    mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, caramelised red onion chutney, edam cheese, home made burger, home made tomato sauce and stilton blue cheese, all wrapped in a cheese topped bap

yum yum pigs bum

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cheese and crisp topping. I like. 😀

Would top a lasagne off just nice.

brakes
    Free Member

Gravy, are they crisps on top?
    I can't decide whether that's genius or plain wrong.

Kuco

Meatballs and tomato chilli sauces with spaghetti.

Though that burger does look nice.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i made butternut squash and ancho chilli soup. can't eat anything but liquids at the moment due to having a couple of wisdom teeth out on thursday and my mouth being swollen beyond almost all usefulness…

Gravy
    Free Member

Yeah, just plain crisp's you can use other flavours but with fish I try not to taint it. I used to eat loads of this stuff when working away from home, always filling, tasty, fairly cheap and gives you loads of fuel for the next day. 😆

jahwomble
    Free Member

Gammon marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon in a butterbean and sweetcorn hash.

tommytowtruck

Home made pizza – one salami and fennel, one parma ham, asparagus and egg – all washed down with a nice glass of red – lovely!

Philby

Homemade Thai green curry and noodles, and a mug of tea. Strawberries and creme fraiche to follow for pudding 😛

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Asparagus with a dollop of hollandaise topped with sliced chicken breast crispy bacon and a poached egg with a few scrapes of parmasan cheese trickled with olive oil, garnished with wild rocket. delicious.

john_drummer
    Free Member

chicken tikka bites from the local Indian restaurant, sliced & served in a Pitta with salad & raita

nom nom nom

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Peppered steak with brandy and cream sauce, with bobby beans and watercress and half a litre of red!! 8)

Coyote
    Free Member

Home made burgers
    Cherrywood smoked sausages
    Cumberland sausages
    Lamb Chops
    Haloumi cheese
    Cold, cold beer.

Mmmmmm……. BBQ

Ed2001
    Free Member

Your late, it's in the dog!

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Just finished eating homemade meatballs and tagliatelle with a green salad from the garden all washed down with a pint of ginger beer. Yum yum!

tandemwarriors

Just had a picnic near Toward lighthouse, looking over to Rothesay on the Isle of Bute, with Goatfell on Arran peeping over the top.
    Hang on, just here…….

and Mrs tandemwarriors enjoying a wee glass…

a stunning summer evening here in Scotland. Happy days 🙂

saleem
    Free Member

The Gf just made, panfried sirlion steak, puy lentil stuffed peppers,dressed rocket and blue cheese, quite nice for her to be honest, it's only taken 4 years to get her to that stage……..She's in the kitchen now, well for the last 20 min making dessert so I'm interested to see what I'm getting, can't be worse than the souffle she tried to make 😯

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘What's for dinner.?’ is closed to new replies.