Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • What was the last snide comment/insult you used? (humourous thread hopefully)
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Him : There's no I in team
    Me : No but there is You in ****!

Office went strangely quiet after that

timwillows
    Free Member

Made by a mate, referring to a rather egocentric gentleman in a group of students.
    "if he was alone in a forrest where nobody could hear him, would he still act like a ****"

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well if he did he pinched it from Eddo Brandes.

And I bet Eddo Brandes pinched it from someone else ! Although Eddo Brandes apparently said "every time I shag your wife she gives me a biscuit" and having analysed the insult, I have come to the conclusion "every time I shag your mum she gives me a biscuit" works better.

Because not only do insults against someone's mother generally work better than against their wife, imo, but the proposition that it is a much older woman links in well with the suggestion that the biscuit is a reward for a favour.

Which all reminds me of an occasion many years ago when I was working alongside a young carpenter not long out of his apprenticeship. Earlier in the week I had, in the course of general chitchat, mentioned that my mother had gone on holiday to visit my sister in Spain.

As we were working, in an attempt to wind him up (if I remember rightly his girlfriend was pregnant) I called out to him, "what's up mate, ain't you getting regular sex ?" without a hesitation he retorted, "No, not since your mother went on holiday"

'Twas the best put-down I have ever had said to me – I had clearly met my match 😀 And whilst I haven't worked with him or seen him for about 15 years now, I'm still occasionally in contact with him and we now exchange insults via texts messages 8)

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

When you left school there were only 2 jobs available..
    The Monkey got the astronauts job and we got lumbered with you !

tyger
    Free Member

I quite like…

If wisdom grew on trees, you'd be a bush!

backhander
    Free Member

A personal favorite;
    "the best part of you ran down your mothers leg"

BlobOnAStick

Out with an group of people one evening, a chap started getting a bit out of line. So I said to his well-endowed wife: "what's it like having three enormous tits?"

Tee hee!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

A rather large workmate was giving me some grief one day and i said to him:
    When you get dressed in a morning do you have to use a bomarang(sp) to put on your belt.
    That shut him up 😆

racing_ralph
    Free Member

From jontawn off here to a posh bloke in a range rover with personalised plate – "thats a nice car, love the number plate, never seen **** spelt like that"

santacruzsi
    Free Member

A colleague in work was told by his manager "you're marginally better than a vacancy". Classic put down.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘What was the last snide comment/insult you used? (humourous thread hopefully)’ is closed to new replies.